My approach. The core is the engine. - page 115

Vasiliy Sokolov:

... The goal is release. What follows is a painful realisation of reality. That's the only way, otherwise no amount of words and years of reclusive work will get the brain into gear.

There will be no painful awareness of reality. There will be great work and new opportunities. )

You don't have to wait for the release. Put your TOR and window sketches here. Will do.

Renat Akhtyamov:

We need to first decide - if there is no practical need for this kind of work, then what is it all for?

If you have a need for tables, settings - lay out the ToR. I will do it.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Actually, a product is often created in the total absence of a target audience and any demand for it at all.) In this case, it's really not clear where demand and a target audience are going to come from. They already have all that). Or they will, if they need it.

You seem to have everything working through crutches. It could all be on MT now. Think about it. If you decide, post your ToR. Will do.

Georgiy Merts:

George, you won't understand anything until you try it. If you need a GUI, make sketches and post them.

Реter Konow:

You seem to have everything working through crutches. It could all be on MT now. Think it over. If you make up your mind, post your terms of reference. Will do.

What do you call crutches? DLL? It's not crutches, it's a common data exchange solution. Nothing complicated, I assure you.

And what's the need for everything to be on the DLL?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

What do you call crutches? DLLS? It's not a crutch, it's a common data exchange solution. Nothing complicated, I assure you.

And what's the need for everything on the DLL?

Market. Who knows, maybe MQ will clean it up and there will be cool new products...

Реter Konow:

Market. Who knows, maybe MQs will clean it up and cool new products will come along...

I mean, a product for Market vendors, otherwise, programmers. In short, the theme is an advertising campaign.

And where do the police look? ))

Реter Konow:

If you have a need for tables, settings - lay out the ToR. I'll do it.

almost anyone can do it in MQL, without bragging to the world.

I won't say a word about me.

;)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I.e., a product for Market vendors, otherwise, programmers. In short, the subject is an advertising campaign.

And where are the police looking? ))

Ouch... the police are chuckling with popcorn. It's kind of like that here - kind of just chitchat, kind of on the topic of the resource, and almost exactly into the ground. So while we're watching soap operas.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I.e., a product for Market vendors, otherwise, programmers. In short, the subject is an advertising campaign.

And where are the police looking? ))

Kernel-engine based products are NOT allowed to be sold in the Market by current Market rules.

On common sense, you can't use the "core-engine" in your program either. There is no release, there is no versioning, no compatibility control, there is nothing...There is Peter who will crank out an interface that will be nailed to some crap that must be searched through 200 pages of forum.