The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 59

Dmitry Fedoseev:

So I wonder why you are so biased towards the collapse of the dollar? Are you slowly learning how to read?

I don't give a shit about the dollar, it's about what will happen to the global economy and how you can make money from it.

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

This guy (and a few other regulars) are all around amateurs.
But he's a natural pro himself. Knows everything.
That's why almost one hundred percent of his posts are "refutations" of posts by other forum members. He (they), of course, is right in some respect.
But his reasoning is very down-to-earth. He is guided only by the facts of the past. Does not like predictions. And he does not want to look ahead.
And if he does look ahead, he does not see much, because he is not accustomed to observe changes where, by his "definition", there should not and cannot be any.

As an expert in flight helmets, how many hours have you flown yourself?

Andrey Dik:

It's not about the dollar, it's about what happens to the world economy and how you can make money on it.

When will it be? Or after what? What are we talking about? What are you going to make money on? The collapse of the dollar? Why would that happen?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

When will it be? Or after what? What are we talking about? What are you going to make money on? The collapse of the dollar? Why should it happen all of a sudden?

If it doesn't have to happen, what's your problem, Dimitri?

*Why are you poking around where you're not interested?

I'm not interested in the "eurdollar - forecasts and consequences" thread and I don't go there. all threads seem to annoy you, maybe you should change the forum - go hang out among the English-speaking community.

Andrey Dik:

Well shouldn't you pass by like that, what's your problem, Dimitri?

*why are you poking around where you're not interested?

Why... I'm very interested in the reason for such a strong predilection.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Why is it... very interesting the reason for such a strong predilection.

yes, very interesting your unwavering belief in the dollar.... what is it based on? justify it. just because all countries use it in one way or another? - so what happens if things change? is everything under the moon?

what benefits do countries other than the states get from using the dollar?! just don't bring up the "bad guys" again - Stalin, Gorbachev, etc. strictly on the point, what benefits?

Andrey Dik:

yes, very interesting your unshakable faith in the dollar.... What is it based on? Justify it. just because all countries use it in one way or another? - so what happens if things change? is everything under the moon?

what benefits do countries other than the states get from using the dollar?! just don't bring up the "bad guys" again - Stalin, Gorbachev, etc. strictly on the point, what benefits?

Depending on what you mean by the phrase "using the dollar"?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Indeed.
After so much "proof" of the dollar's strength, do yourselves a favour for an audience of amateurs - tell, justify and prove the dollar's strength (as well as its future) and the rouble's strength (as well as its future).
Otherwise, you keep replying with a couple of phrases.
And you do not even bother to explain everything in depth to amateurs.
If you would be so kind.
I am sure many will be interested in your expanded view of the global situation.
Including an emphasis on the long and medium term.
Thank you.

Lazar Buga:
What do you mean by the phrase "use of dollars"?

do you have your own idea of how money can be used? - Let's drop the options of using it as a toilet sanitizer, so what are the options?

Andrey Dik:

Do you have your own vision of how money could be used? - Let's drop the options of using it as a toilet sanitizer, so what are the options?

Then why the questions about faith in the dollar and the benefits of using it? Need I explain the same thing again? When Russia becomes a superpower and its GDP is 25% of the world GDP, then we will all definitely switch to the ruble.
Reason: