FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 248

Ishim:
the balance has to be - i have 1000 risk 1% and you have to have 1 lakh! otherwise you don't have 0.00001% risk
If you have a 100 pips loss, you get a stop loss as your deposit grows (if there is such a phenomenon), the lot also grows. What comes out and comes out that if you lose, you lose $10 if you gain $30,000

Sergey Novokhatskiy:
Thanks, I got it.

Ishim:
what's the definition of a forex loon?
I'm sorry!!! I repent!!!

iIDLERr:

I sold it yesterday.

I sold gold yesterday in 2 orders. one for a percentage move, the second is hanging out. no signals. what to do with it? if i wanted to go low, i could do it in 1200. am i a sponsor for these bastards?

I have a gold buy at 1084. I've got gold at 1084. If there will not be a rollback, I will buy again from 1000.

Lesorub:
I don't see it here...
swaps in pips, it's self-defeating... as soon as we have some free time to redo it in deposit currency I'll send you a message...

Speculator:
Got a bit hot!!! I repent!!!

the pound sold 30 pips

Tuma, I understand the open interest)

What is it, where does it come from and what does it mean?)

And where's the thank you?)))

Teacher, look in the mirror))))

stranger:

Tuma, I understand the open interest)

What is it, where does it come from and what does it mean?)

And where's the thank you?)))

Teacher, look in the mirror))))

you were specifically asked about inputs. (you keep rambling on about the wrong thing)

I can't seem to get into my personal profile at all, so sorry to everyone.

Ishim:
you were specifically asked about inputs. (you're always rambling on about the wrong thing).
I'm sick and tired of telling you about them, you can't see or hear a thing, you're chasing hares across the field with your naked ass)))
Reason: