Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 500

Aleksandr Volotko:

A python-based dreamer can code.

Soon I will be able to))

Finally the truth will prevail and the factory and someone will be left hungry!

transcendreamer:
Finally the truth will prevail and the factory and someone will be left hungry!
The owner of the factory? ))

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Plant owner? ))

hehehe not really... rather someone who stubbornly does not want to go to a factory or a cult...

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

I should probably cheer up the searchers a little bit....

but I insist on correct forwarding, because you can't just look at the continuation of recalculated proffiles (they are already different and it's not correct)

transcendreamer:

hehehe not really... rather someone who stubbornly does not want to go to the factory or to a cult...

Those who do not join the cult firmly adhere to their paradigms. And they usually achieve good (in the eyes of those around them) results.
For example, an instant loss is also a good result for others, but not for the one who lost. At the same time, long presence in the market with evenly growing equity graph is often a ground for envy.... It seems good for the owner, but for others it's green...

transcendreamer:

But I insist on correct forwarding, because you can't just look at the continuation of recalculated proffiles (they're already different and it's not correct)

Why are you revealing things like that?)
Tell me it takes more than a day to collect data.....

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Those who do not go into a cult firmly adhere to their paradigms. And usually achieve good (in the eyes of others) results.
For example, an instant loss is also a good result for others, but not for the person who lost. At the same time, a long presence in the market with evenly increasing equity is often grounds for envy..... It seems good for the owner, but for others it is somehow green...

yes... to lose on a flat... with spelling mistakes...

transcendreamer:

yeah... to flit... with spelling mistakes...

How does the spelling in the text affect the current quotes? )

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
And how does the spelling in the text affect the current quotes? )

Radically affects and in the most significant way and even if we ignore the horrible indescribable monstrous martingale, how can an investorsubscribe to a signal if there is already something scary in the name?

Reason: