Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 482

ironfelx:

The moduli of increments can be represented graphically by feeding the input data to the zigzag vertices. If a new knee zz is larger than the previous one, then for convenience we call it impulse (I), and if shorter then correction (K).

Now if in the zigzag goes two successive K or two ANDs, the sign of the modulus is repeated, and if K is followed by AND or vice versa, the sign of the modulus changes.

And it is not difficult to notice that zz doesn't like long extensions (ORIIII) or contractions (KKKK) so the probability of C following AND is higher than the appearance of AND.

But how to capitalise on this, I don't know.

Dialog22:

The moduli of increments can be represented graphically by feeding the input data to the zigzag vertices. If a new knee zz is larger than the previous one, then for convenience we call it impulse (I), and if shorter then correction (K).

Now if in the zigzag goes two successive K or two ANDs, the sign of the modulus is repeated, and if K is followed by AND or vice versa, the sign of the modulus changes.

And it is not difficult to notice that zz doesn't like long extensions (ORIIII) or contractions (KKKK) so the probability of C following AND is higher than the appearance of AND.

But how to capitalize on this?

for several years can last like this

Renat Akhtyamov:
for several years can last like this

Unless it's on annual candles.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Here comes the classic.

Finally made it:

I hope the method is original...

because rationing from the portfolio or by standard deviation or log scale does not add fish to the pond.

PS/ in general, it's a strange feeling that the price doesn't depend on price and its own history, only on unknowable volumes. Which does not exist in the forex market.

Renat Akhtyamov:

you just have to know how to cook the fish;)

regular pair trading, I still find this strategy to be the most profitable of all

the hardest part is putting one pair on top of the other

naturally, the overlay method is taboo

I pictured two variants of this strategy

(barking wren!)

i think it's a good solution! But the first white line shown on your picture doesn't really have a signal)) because the red and yellow lines should go out of bounds =)

it's really cool!) don't share with anyone else!)

Martin CHEguevara:

(likische Rena!)

but the first white line drawn on your picture actually has no signal)) because the red and yellow lines must go beyond the boundaries =)

and so really cool!) do not share with anyone or else)

You're right, the white one's gone.

Renat Akhtyamov:

you're right, the white one is gone

The interesting thing is that I did the same two methods as you (trend from the centre and flat from the edge=) )

but without using paired quotes)

Martin CHEguevara:

The interesting thing is that I did the same two methods as you (trend from the centre and flat from the edge=) )

but without using paired quotes)

you can, you can do it the way you say.

but it's better to start reading from here,

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/140716/page479#comment_14029929

to get the gist of it.

i.e. the bottom line is trading a hedge, and a pair that doesn't really exist

The guys didn't understand what I was trying to get them to do.

Не Грааль, просто обычненький такой - Баблокос!!!
Не Грааль, просто обычненький такой - Баблокос!!!
  • www.mql5.com
нууу... так как пытливым(светлым) умам - мастерам математического слива не нравится Граалеподобные торговые системы... то и ладно...

Renat Akhtyamov:

You're right, the white one is gone.

show the 2014 crisis on EURUSD very interesting what your system was showing then)

Renat Akhtyamov:

you can, you can do as you say

but it's better to start reading from here to see what's going on.

So you end up trading a hedge and a pair that doesn't really exist

The guys didn't understand what I was trying to get them to do.

Well, basically, yeah.)

Reason: