Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 220

anonymous:

Okay :(

As one grandfather said to his prankster granddaughter "better a metre in the hand than a decimetre in the...".

That's a bit un-anonymous, isn't it?

tara:

It's a little un-anonymous, isn't it?
There, I've been found out.

anonymous:
There you go, I've been found out.

I couldn't taste it(:

_new-rena:
And have you tried to put coefficients on all pairs to make them in a straight line, and then we'll see?

No, I haven't, because I don't see the point. I only see the point in building such curves

I hope there are no questions about inputs and outputs. Everything is clear. It is desirable that the FI is involved to a minimum - less waste.

So far the question is about clear criteria for selection of FI, coefficients etc.

alexx_v:

No, I haven't, because I don't see the point. I only see the point in building such curves

I hope there are no questions about inputs and outputs. Everything is clear. And it is desirable that the FI is involved to a minimum - less costs.

So far, the question is about clear criteria for selecting FI, coefficients, etc.

I've been over this thing... It's a load of crap like that, I'll tell you that.

For example, show overlapping charts from 1970, and where would they be now?

_new-rena:

I've been through and through with this thing... It's nonsense in this form, I can tell you that.

For example, show the overlay of charts from 1970, and where would they be now?

I'm sorry, but it's bullshit when you find some profitable pattern in 1970 and want it to be immutable for 45 years in a row. It's not even nonsense, it's the dream of a naive man, but hungry for dough. It doesn't work like that.

Joker, for example, manages to collect a stable portfolio, like the one on the screenshot, with which he could work for a month and a half. And this is enough for everyone. I remember Alexander also mentioned that he could work for half a year without serious corrections.

alexx_v:

I'm sorry, but delusion is when you find some profitable pattern in 1970 and want it to be unshakeable for 45 years in a row. It's not even nonsense, it's the dream of a naive man who's hungry for money. It doesn't work like that.

Joker, for example, manages to collect a stable portfolio, like the one on the screenshot, with which he could work for a month and a half. And this is enough for everyone. I remember Alexander also mentioned that he could work for half a year without serious corrections.
Then where is the beginning? Apparently you didn't understand what I meant when I said that the string needs to be tightened....

The beginning is in the little things, which have not been voiced in this thread. And the power of the little things lies in their quantity.

alexx_v:
The beginning is in the little things, which have not been voiced in this thread. And the power of the little things lies in their quantity.
The risk calculation does not work in small things, it is troublesome and very temporary. Alexander only trades in the summer, he's not there...

alexx_v:

Joker manages to build stable portfolios, for example, as in the screenshot, which we could work with for a month and a half. And this is enough for the eyes. Alexander also remembered mentioning that he could work for half a year without serious editing.

I, too, did not get it right away, had to carefully reread the branch, leave something, throw something out, sit down for a book, read, study, and that's how understanding is born. As in any branch, it is also full of water and not everything I agreed with Joker, in general, was born his approach to everything. If we look at the chart, for example if we trade with pairs of swans we may see the same kind of pairs, if we look at the charts of pairs that we have just seen.

I've learned how to build curves, and the EA is currently being finalised.

Here are a few to review

It's all there in the thread, just read it carefully....

Reason: