From practice to theory and back to practice - page 22

The trouble with trading is that you can look for a grail for so long that they won't even hire you in a factory...

transcendreamer:

The trouble with trading is that you can look for a grail for so long that they won't even take you to a factory...

You don't have to look for the grail, you have to do it!

transcendreamer:

The trouble with trading is that you can look for a grail for so long that they won't even hire you at the factory...

The factory is our wealth. It must be pitied and cherished. But they gave it away for free to crooks and impostors.

Alexander_K:

Here I am literally writing from the factory right now. There's some liquid pouring out of a pipe (like sulphuric acid) on top of my face, I don't know what it is yet, but my face is stinging.

Everything's fine - he's got his shoes on, he's dressed in his bodysuit. He is fed.

One bad thing - the Grail, for some reason, are not allowed to seek, and are forced to work. That's a shame.

This liquid is manna from heaven, so you are not mistaken - the Grail is in the factory...

transcendreamer:

The problem with trading is that you can look for a grail for so long that they do not even hire you to a factory...

And not only the factory... they won't hire you if you've lost everything on forex...

only to be homeless

Aleksandr Volotko:

and not only the factory... they won't hire you if you've lost everything on the forex market.

only to be homeless

Tomorrow it seems Monday, and someone will go back to the factory (the lucky ones), but traders will go back to Forex (accounts do not sell themselves!)

transcendreamer:

Tomorrow it looks like Monday and someone has to go back to the factory (the lucky ones) and traders have to go back to Forex (the accounts will not sell themselves!)

and only Drimmer draws in Paint and he does not need to go there or there )) you'll hang out here )

Aleksandr Volotko:

and only Drimmer draws in paint and he doesn't need to go there or there )) you'll hang out here ))

Autumn. Time to chop some cabbage.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Autumn. It's time to cut the cabbage.

By the way, it's time to go to the state farm to work on the harvest, and there you can finally eat enough in the field and get some money

You can't make a penny on forex

transcendreamer:

By the way, it is high time to go to a state farm to work in the harvest, where you can finally have enough to eat in the field and be paid for it.

You can't make a penny on the forex

You should use your brain instead of crying on the shoulder of the passerby

Reason: