Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 532

Renat Akhtyamov:

Nope, that only trades downwards

10 years down

romance!

And when it goes up, let's say 1 year, what, no trading?

What a weirdo you are, @khorosh! ) Well, you can see on the chart today that the Eur has been going down for the last 10 years, so, 10 years ago, when it was not yet obvious that it would go down for 10 years (let it be down for now, for simplicity) - it should have traded down! It is elementary! ;)))

Glaalis are lying underfoot, walking on them, tripping over them and not noticing what kind of people are like that...

khorosh:

And when it goes up, say 1 year, what, no trading?

by comparison:

if it goes up, it's a different story.

;)

Since last week was under the influence of curses, it is suggested that the respected prophets start again next week with the checked settings, all the necessary rituals will be performed tonight and tomorrow the aggregor keys will be activated for Monday, if there are no principled objections, may the magnum opus be done!

Who are these respected people: Ramer, Douglas and Pecker?

transcendreamer:
next one's a fresh start.

What's that for? Anatoly has funded his account and is continuing, I am just continuing as I haven't really been draining.

Aleksandr Volotko:

What's that for? Anatoly has funded his account and is continuing, I'm just continuing, as I haven't really drained it.

all right.... do you want to take the curse off or what? )))

transcendreamer:

all right.... but should the curse be lifted or what? )))

Doesn't really matter.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Doesn't really matter.

That's what you said last time too :-)))))))))))

You know, when you were live on the air.

transcendreamer:

That's what you said last time too :-)))))))))))

You know, when you were live on the air.

I've written here before today: it doesn't take much intelligence to prophesy a flip. Cheap populism.

You try pouring it.

Reason: