Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 376

Renat Akhtyamov:
go to
Do you want pictures :) or do you want me to send you a file?

Aleksander:
How do you like it - with pictures :) or do you want me to send you a file?

Send me a file in private, Sash, you know me, I don't give away mine.

If it's not a secret, then here

I sent you a message... but it doesn't seem to support the format... I'll zip it up... zip sent... read it :) get rich :)

Aleksander:
I sent you a message... but it doesn't seem to support the format... I'll zip it up... zip sent... read it :) get rich :)

Aleksander:

Yeah... you don't know shit... i can even show you the statement - of all the trades - how drop by drop the balance and equity rose - you can calculate the total profit yourself

but fuck, i have a feeling it won't help either - you'll say it's drawn :)

By the way... I was monitoring the 10.000% on this forum - live - everyone could see the results every day ... only those topics got erased - the mess got bigger ...
Where did the coin flip game go with the wiki? There's no history of winners there anymore. Did you ask for it to be deleted so you wouldn't embarrass yourself in front of the competition?

Aleksander:

Yeah... you don't know shit... I can even show you the statement - of all the trades - how the balance and equity rose drop by drop - you can calculate the total profit yourself

Only fuck, I have a feeling it won't help either - you can tell the state is drawn :)

By the way... I monitored the 10,000% monitoring on this forum - live - everyone could see the results every day ... only those topics were erased - a shambles started

I don't need to see it. I don't need to show you - I do - just show me something to understand this simple-minded old man.) How do you determine whether the pairs have spread enough to enter? Here are two screenshots of the multiinstrument indicator at one and the same moment of the same chart, only the scale is different. One seems to have a spread and the other almost doesn't. If the relative position of the two pairs depends on the chart scale, how to determine the magnitude of the pair shift? Or should I use some other indicator?

khorosh:

I don't need to be shown - I believe you. Just give an old fool's errand, please). How do you determine whether pairs have spread out enough to enter? Here are two screenshots of the multiinstrument indicator at one and the same moment of one and the same chart, only the scale is different. One seems to have a spread and the other almost doesn't. If the relative position of the two pairs depends on the chart scale, how to determine the magnitude of the pair shift? Or should I use some other indicator?

No - that indicator will do too - I don't remember if it has a point from the beginning of the day... - the shift depends on the 0th point :) - you can take the beginning of the day or any other time (indicator readings)

I use the indicator

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|Instrument.mq4 |
//|Denis Orlov |
Displaying of candles of any instrument, synchronisation on bars or on day
http://codebase.mql4.com/ru/6637
Displaying of candles of any instrument, synchronisation on bars or on days.
http://codebase.mql4.com/ru/6638

and corrected something about vertical shift...

DaySynch parameter - as an example selects the beginning of the day

Fast235:
That's how the grails break down)) AUD/NZD on M1

where are the other two pairs? - show the combined equity of the two legs at those moments...

Aleksander:

where are the other two pairs? - show the combined equity of the two legs at these moments...

If there's a discussion of one system, then I've posted in the wrong place.

khorosh:

I don't need to be shown - I believe you. Just give an old fool's errand, please). How do you determine whether pairs have spread out enough to enter? Here are two screenshots of the multiinstrument indicator at one and the same moment of one and the same chart, only the scale is different. One seems to have a spread and the other almost doesn't. If the relative position of the two pairs depends on the chart scale, how to determine the magnitude of the pair shift? Or you need to use some other indicator?

You should end up with something like this

pair trading :) - working with two legs....

Reason: