Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 378

ILNUR777:
I would like to eat the brain of at least one living parishioner who got something sensible out of the repetition of the same verbiage. But alas.

Only the great investors are left.
Barak Husseinovich alone is worth a look.

Yes, there were people in our time...

So, the question came up - what do these lines mean and why are they on the graph :)

A little about the lines - let's take the top leg as an example

it reflects the Delta behaviour (cumulative - for those who are in the tank = sum) of equity of a deal 1 lot sell on EUR + 1 lot buy on cross with the pound (lot is a separate subject - but normalized by the volatility of pairs - equated to pips :) )

Delta on the chart is the green line - it is purely calculated and acts as a signal when to enter the trade, when to exit ...

and control lines (bottom to top)

yellow - stop loss line of the leg - approximately 10 pips from the trade start.

green - delta line indicating the delta value at the opening of a position in the leg (1 currency upper sell + 1 currency lower buy)

red - trailing delta start line (about 50 pips (4x digits) - for different pairs it may be more or less - when the Delta value exceeds red - the trawl is activated - if the Delta price goes up - the red line goes up - and the purple line follows it ...

purple - a line of deal closing on a trawl - when red triggered and trawl is activated - this line shows level at which if the Delta becomes lower - the deal is closed...

---

above the graph attached indicator (how and where to take it above in the topic) - which I finalized a little - introduced a vert shift in the parameters of the indicator - which reflects the behavior of prices of both forex instruments of the first leg....

(of course I didn't talk about the second leg - the main component of the grail - but I see that people have been looking into the book for 10 years - so let them take it into account, who has it :)

----

a little about the system - because at night time instrument volatility is low - sometimes false stops trigger - so I've chosen the time of trading to start roughly at 9 am Moscow time (and I'm not young to stare at the monitor all day long for weeks and months :) - as a white person - at 9 am Start of trading, usually before the american session trading ends, if the legs have not reached takeoff - deals are closed at 11 am - not to pay extra swaps :)

so - in the morning at 9msk - trades open on the first leg and start tracking delta values and levels - it's a big mistake to count delta for ticking - once every minute or 5 minutes is enough... the whole day the delta was moving in the positive direction and at about 18:00 it had finally crossed the red line and the trall counting had started

the red line indicates the maximum delta value reached in the trawl period = 72.32 - then follows the purple line = 64.32 (the difference between the trawl and closing at EuR = 8.0 pips - and in the pound may reach 12-15 pips), then at 18 hours, the delta reached a maximum of 72 points and in 15 minutes dropped below the purple line (64p) and closed at 53.97 - on this (take out on one of the legs) the current day trading is over.... if the delta had been in the positive zone - but had not reached the take over the day... at about 11 p.m. the trade is forced to close....

----

so, what about the second leg ? - nothing :) - because one of the legs was active - the second leg is not bidding - but only the delta count ... - The legs work alternately - if a stop worked on one of the legs - the second leg gets activated - and only if the delta is close to the delta value from the beginning of the day ... points +-15-20 - if for example the first leg triggered in the morning, (a skip) - then the spread becomes wider and wider on the second leg - and becomes wider than 50 points - then wait until the delta reaches its 0-point and only then enter the second leg....

this is roughly such an algorithm and explanations, what do these colored bars mean :) - if you want to ask here - in the forum (not in private) others will also be interested :)

here's an example of a day with "alternating" leg openings

ZS - about the vertical offset indicator - there's a simple addition to the code

added a global variable Vertical offset

extern double VShift = -1000;

VShift and further in the code inserted

if(DaySynch)

{

int firstBar=iBarShift(NULL, 0, StrToTime(TimeToStr(Time, TIME_DATE)+" 00:00"));

VertShift=iLow(NULL, 0, firstBar)-iLow(Instrument, TimeFrame, firstBar);

VertShift = VertShift + VShift * Point;

}

Good afternoon.
And in the leg on the pound you can see a lot of 3.72.
Is that a MM of some kind extra?

Who is the whistle blower and who is the disciple prophet. The disciple is understandable, he left to sow the seed of profit around the world, after he had spilled other people's seeds here. But the teacher is smarter, keeping his flock at a distance from real manifestations of the divine paired trading, confining himself to stories about religion and chants.

b2v:
Good afternoon.
And in the leg on the pound you can see a lot of 3.72.
Is this MM some kind of additional one?

the usual most simple - conditionally the initial leg lot = 1 - then follow a few Losses - the sum of Losses is added - and the next lot = Sum(Loss) / 50.0p - since we know the theoretical profit of the leg *without trail - about 50 points - it is easy to calculate a lot to cover the losses incurred earlier - not martingale at all - but just a slight arithmetic progression...

The song of the holy grail, and the regiment of its multilotholder.

And the heavens will open.
And the luminary of the grail shall appear.
And the left foot will step,
And after her the brooks of gold.
And the right foot will step,
And behind her are the tables of delicacies.

In the wine-girl's revelry.
The grail of wine and maidenhood is forgotten.
The badman Kolyanushka approaches,
and stands at the gate waving his steadfast,
riding a giant-margin.
And all around him, like matches scattered around,
"Both huge and small, they don't matter.
Stacks of broken feet lying around him,
that served as protection for Kitezh.

Oh, grail-breaker.
ruined my brains with verbiage,
that somehow kept the capitol in its custody.
And now it will be a yoke of many years,
"The name of it is no money.
No borscht, no French baguette.
Only black crusts and mold,
but no water, not yet taken away.

But it's a useful science.
If you're waving interjections around,
If you walk wide with two legs.
A third leg may rise,
that was hanging on by itself,
Showing to the unsteady mind of the depository,
How much a radish costs in winter.

I read that word the third time (apologies for the off-topic) - 'multilot'.
:)

"I don't understand Ilnur's scepticism, because the system is almost guaranteed to work with an increased lot.

The only question I have is how much will the lot have to be increased? May be even up to 100?

Well, at the end of the day it is declared that all trades are closed, which is good and pleasing.

Reason: