Market: no trading operations - page 4

Renat Akhtyamov:

try to use MQL_TESTER, setting hard lot 0.01

If such an Expert Advisor passes the test, you are right

If it does not pass, the problem is elsewhere.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/check/mqlinfointeger

So, if MQL_TESTER is used, is it a hard lot? But if so, the user will not be able to change the lot in the tester...

If the code containsTerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_TRADE_ALLOWED) check, it must be disabled for the tester by addingMQLInfoInteger(MQL_TESTER) check.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Try to use MQL_TESTER, and set the lot hard to 0.01

And if the minimum lot is 0.1, what then?

Evgeny Belyaev:

And if the minimum lot is 0.1, what then?

if(IsTesting())lоt=SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN);

Would that work?

It's a 4, I forgot to say...

Maksim Neimerik:

Will that do?

It's a 4, I forgot to say...

Anyway, come to think of it - passed the test!!! But maybe the administration should pay attention to this problem? It's not cool :(

Maksim Neimerik:

Anyway, come to think of it - it passed the test!!! But maybe the administration should pay attention to this problem? That's not cool :(

Not cool is when the marketplace is pouring products every day and yours isn't. Conclusion: you have "not cool" written all over it.

I have not poured mine, now I'll try, myself even interested in the result

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Not cool is when the marketplace pours in products every day and yours doesn't. Conclusion: yours says 'not cool'.

I haven't poured mine, I'm going to try it now, I'm even curious about the result.

It's fine.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

It all pours out fine.

Nah, can't write either(

I'm going to learn, I used to write multicurrency, I don't have others.

I've had it for more than a year

Maksim Neimerik:

Will this do?

This is a 4, I forgot to say...

If the lot is less than the minimum allowed, then we will equate the lot to the minimum allowed. Respectively, if it is bigger, then EA will trade with a bigger lot.

No tester \tester checks are needed.

And do not forget all other checks. Margin, normalization...

Vitaliy pointed out your error long time ago, but instead of finding the error you're just ranting.

If you take the simple EA on position opening, it may slap an order on every tick. You do not need any other trading logic. Check all of your check functions. If it passes the check, all is ok, if it fails, check each line of code. It should be understood that the validator can set any lot in the settings as 0 or negative, in this case, if there is enough margin, then during the testing bot should perform transactions.

PS It is advisable to check on the MQ server, as the validator checks on that server.
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая деятельность в платформе связана с формированием и отсылкой рыночных и отложенных ордеров для исполнения брокером, а также с управлением текущими позициями путем их модификации или закрытия. Платформа позволяет удобно просматривать торговую историю на счете, настраивать оповещения о событиях на рынке и многое другое. Открытие позиций...

Did I miss it or didn't anyone specify what you mean by multicurrency EA?

Is it possible to call an EA that can only trade on the currency pair it is placed on multicurrency, even if it can trade on different pairs?

What multicurrency can we talk about in the MT4 tester?

Reason: