Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 188

7Konstantin7:

I have been doing it for years, it gets better and better, but not enough for stability.

Yes, and look for a coder too, I do not know how many words would be) and he listens and says no... I can not or it's all nonsense, and he himself codits...I don't know who to believe, I'm tired of handicapping(, my thoughts have been forming for many years, I've been looking at the charts for about 6 years, I've been trading every day for at least 3 years, I have rest in summer, and I trade every winter) I even stayed near the monitor this winter, I don't even go out :D I had to go out this winter once or maybe 20 times.

I don't know what's so abstruse as they often discuss on forums, they write all sorts of smart words and formulas but nothing comes out).

I have been testing portfolio trading for many years without coding. Portfolio gives diversification and the rest depends on the system.

I don't know about that. If you can feed off the handicap, what kind of stability do you need? For most people, it's just a hobby. Still, go for it. It's a hell of a thing to do every day.

Sta2066:

You've got my post short, I'm done...

I wish I could feed myself) Hobby is good, but my goal is to feed myself) I'm sick of it all, I'll soon turn it into a hobby and then forget about it unless I get more stable) or you'll stay like this till you're old. I've been young all my life, I'm 26 now.

Nev-Rena shows up here, I think he's doing synthetics, too. I don't know exactly. In the tester he is uphill, on the real without a drop, but not very much so far. Maybe the hardware + channel does not allow. He's been tapped for nothing. He'll show up, ask around.

( I remember your photos from the holiday, 5+, but there are few women around, it's - )

7Konstantin7:

If I had a lot of money) Hobby is good, but my goal is to earn some money) I'm sick of it, I'll soon make it a hobby, and then I'll forget about it unless I get more stable) I might just sit here till I'm old. My whole life is young, I'm 26 now.

If you don't learn how to program and don't make an EA, you are unlikely to earn consistently. If you do not learn how to program, you cannot make an advisor, you will hardly be able to make a steady income. I've tried everything manually, but it's useless. I'm not just a profitable system, but you also have to be pedantic, assiduous and have iron nerves.

My mark is too high, so it's easier to create an Expert Advisor. It's high time you master programming. Even without any education you need only a few months to do it, if you have a logical thinking. If you don't have it, you have nothing to do on Forex.

Sta2066:

I read his writings and he does not say anything new or useful, like everyone else) I think you can hardly learn anything from him, but he is a good coder and trader.

Thanks) but there are few women... or rather not :D well, when one per year-when 2 and then the gaps for a year or more :DDD sitting at home no one to find, and make friends as it is dangerous, suddenly again will have to suffer, because now it's such a hellish time, normal... ...are pretty much all gone.

khorosh:

All right) it is easier to cooperate with the coder) just do not have the forces to learn coding, I gradually go into hobby mode, hare)

I can trade so far at zero :D -165 it's a commission :D and that's a plus, real since 2012

I have been out of the money all along and lost about - not more than 2000 cents in different places

7Konstantin7:

I do know him, I read his writings and he does not say anything new or useful, like everyone else) I think it is unlikely that one can learn anything from him, but he is a good trader and trader.

Thanks) but there are few women... or rather not :D well, when one per year-when 2 and then the gaps for a year or more :DDD sitting at home no one to find, and get acquainted as it is dangerous, suddenly again will have to suffer, because now it is such a hellish time, normal ... ...in principle, there are none left.

I do not know how you get along without women? Once or twice a year for a 26-year-old boy, it's not much, you need to find a nice girl and you'll be fine with your personal life and everything else will be fine.

As for the strategy of statistical arbitrage, you have to give it up before it's too late, you will waste your time and you won't get anything out of it. My broker has not made any profit yet, there are a few trolls led by ninolka the pussy who draw their reports on various forums, but they are worth a fortune on a market day.

I'm using volume analysis, I've been doing it for about half a year, now I'm trading, recently I'm going live. Statistically 50% of deals are closed on stop and 50 on profit, but stop on profit is also 1 to 3~4.

wersuk:

You should find a good girlfriend and you'll be fine as soon as your personal life is settled then everything else will be fine.

I don't know what to do with them, but I'm sure they will be happy to help. I'm not sure what to do with them, but they do not know what to do with them and what to expect from them.

If i'm new to this site and i'm using Static analysis, i'm getting used to it, now i'm trading, recently i switched to real account. Statistically 50% of deals are closed on stop and 50 on profit, but stop on profit is 1 to 3~4.

I've had plenty of experience, even lived with one for a year.

Regarding trading and this topic, I know everything) over the years... I think I know almost everything, albeit not on a abstruse level, but enough)

I don't know what kind of system they have, I don't know if they have enough... One day I met a trader in my town, in our city's scooter club, he worked at DTs Teletrade, it's a real dealership... I should have known a trader in my town. My head was like a real trader - he worked in a scooter club in our town and worked at a different brokerage firm Teletrade ... It was too expensive ... I should have asked him to be my trainee and he would ask me if I could get it ... I thought he would do it without him :D

I think if the income from trading in the year does not bring a minimum of 100,000 rubles, better 200-300 then no need these exchanges.

7Konstantin7:

I've had plenty of experience, even lived with one for a year.

Until you can support a woman, you can only count on the occasional encounter or go to a rich old lady for support).

7Konstantin7:

I think if income from trading per year does not bring in at least 100,000 rubles, better 200-300, then do not give a damn about these exchanges.

And what 90000 rubles is already bad?)
Reason: