Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 189

khorosh:
If you cannot support a woman, you may count only on one-time meetings or go to a rich old aunt for support.)

That's how it is, I understand everything) so I try not to get acquainted with anyone... I am sad, and one-time meetings it's not like that, and I need money for those, unless I go to a rich lady :D

khorosh:
Isn't 900000 rubles bad already?)

Pokot) is I so prigryuyu-roughly a living wage, if about 100,000 a year that is 10,000 a month in that case will have to work-that is not good) and here if the income from trading in the year 200-300 thousand is 20-30 per month, then already goood)

If you want to get something from the exchanges, you'll have to work for it.

It's time to watch a movie...)

7Konstantin7:

Pokot) is I so prigryuyu-at a living wage, if about 100.000 a year that's 10.000 per month in that case will have to work-that is not good) and here if the income from trading in the year 200-300 thousand is 20-30 per month, then already goood)

Uh-oh, I looked it up. I thought it was 100,000 a month. Then, of course, that's not enough if you trade manually. But if you use an expert, then any profit will do, because you are essentially free and can work at any job.

Get the goods - wait for the profits)

75%, not bad... how many days is that?

philips:
75%, not bad... how many days is that?

All you can see on the chart is M15 period separator, if exactly 11 trading days

khorosh:
...if you trade manually. Well, if you trade with an expert, any profit will do, because you are essentially free and can work at any job...

... ... to develop new, test and optimize working expos! :-)

5,713 deals in a couple of weeks? Is there a grid or something?
I have a very similar one, only in two days:)

/ Pretty balance chart without numbers and equity removed - Mathemat/

A prolific guy. What's behind the scenes? In terms of equity.

b2v2:

5713 trades in a couple of weeks? Is it a grid or something?
I have a very similar one, only in two days:)

It's beautiful, you know, like a net)

The chart is in front of my eyes) I can see everything there) days and everything.

The only thing is that everyone shows pictures... and that's rare, and the equity indicator does not show like mine, so it always fails to count)

here's the indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8454 wait for it)))

Reason: