Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1872

Mihail Matkovskij #:

Then study MQL properly to begin with and thengive your advice to everyone.You don't know how to do anything and you don't understand what others say, accusing them of giving wrong information!

Your information is factually incorrect because it makes no difference what downloaded the installer, and your answer about the other browsers is just another meaningless disinformation, which has already clogged up this thread.

Andrey Sokolov #:

Your information is really wrong as it makes no difference what installer you downloaded, and your answer about other browsers is just another piece of meaningless misinformation that this thread is already full of.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy tester.

Any questions from newbies on MQL4 and MQL5, or any tips and discussion on algorithms and codes

Mihail Matkovskij, 2022.01.21 11:53

P.S. To those who give the right advice you write something like "don't confuse newcomers". But at the same time you confuse everyone.

It's because of my lack of knowledge in MQL! I repeat myself.

Mihail Matkovskij #:

All due to lack of knowledge in MQL! I'll say it again.

Stop being so clever. Do you have a surplus of MQL knowledge?

Alexey Viktorov #:

Stop being so clever. Do you have a surplus of MQL knowledge?

I'm just trying to give beginners answers to their questions. Someone does not understand them. But you can ask me to explain the subject in more detail and not write something like "this is a lie, this is not true". :)

P.S. That's what I'm saying, it's from ignorance of MQL!

Mihail Matkovskij #:

I'm just trying to give beginners answers to their questions.

You wrote to download with a different browser. So what's the difference what the installer is downloaded with? Otherwise it turns out it'sjust a counter scam for the sake of a dollar for a bundle of posts.

Andrey Sokolov #:

You wrote to download with a different browser. So what difference does it make what the installer is downloaded with?

The installer has nothing to do with it! Don't you remember what the question was?!

Otherwise it turns out it's justa counter scam for the sake of a dollar per stack of posts.

The forum pays for posts? That's new. I didn't know that.

Mihail Matkovskij #:

What's the installer got to do with it? Don't you remember what the question was?!

You wrote to download with a different browser. WHY?

Andrey Sokolov #:

You wrote to download with a different browser. So what difference does it make what the installer is downloaded with?

It's not the installer you should have downloaded. Read carefully what was written.

Otherwise itturns out it's justa counter scam for the sake of a dollar for a bundle of posts.

I repeat the question. What are you talking about?

Mihail Matkovskij #:

In-house code is also written by someone and also takes time to execute. The only thing is that it may be more optimized. But in general, if there is no function in MQL, the programmer has everything to write his or her own. And this will surely be a good thing.

What's wrong with a lot of code? Save it to a module, create your own folder in the directory Include and plug it in your applications when needed. By the way, it is another advantage of MQL.

If you have time and desire: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/383809. There you can find detailed and reasoned explanations of the hated crutches and other things. Writing even large code is a godsend if it is the main and innovative product code, but to multiply crutches in your code only because the core developers did not bother to finish something is dark and brutal, which is what I have to do now (besides adding the main, non-caste code). Time and effort fly to the wrong place... And it's not only me who has to invent and produce crutches and bikes (often the same ones), but anyone who feels the need, while the whole army of coders should be relieved of this burden by the kernel developers. And then it would not be crutches at all, but normal regular functions.

Mihail Matkovskij #:

It's not the installer you should have downloaded. Read carefully what was written.

I was wrong about that, but it doesn't change the difference, what difference does it make what browser I use? What does MQL have to do with it?

Mihail Matkovskij#:

I repeat the question. What do you mean?

I don't know what I'm talking about.

Reason: