Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 622

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Quiet everyone, I am a prophet, I know how to make RND profitable equity without martin

You can feel the power lurking in the words at once... That's the way prophets should talk...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

selling two RND() :-) trade is fair

PS/ by the way random numbers and sets actually sell

free on random.org (but not all)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

selling two RND() :-) trade is fair

PS/ by the way random numbers and sets actually sell

I wrote before

that RND with a huge sample is not really RND

Renat Akhtyamov:

the strategy model is a refinement of the indicator in which the equi will go up

the equi on the horizon proves that the triangle is a lock

well either you unbalance the lock and so you have a clean position arises or crawls around zero only the cost share is huge

transcendreamer:

well, either you unbalance the loco, which means you have a net position arising or creeping around zero only the cost share is huge

Either you're making money in the factory or you just don't want to think

not all pairs have a constant point value (in our case let's say it's already a lot)...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Either you're making shit at the factory, or you just don't want to think.

I just unloaded three truckloads of coal and I can't even think

You can't understand the hidden meaning of your words, prophet!

We do shameful things to shame them, but there is no way!

or else we shall not find the storehouse of thy wisdom!

Renat Akhtyamov:

not all couples have a constant point value...

or we didn't know ))))))

transcendreamer:

because we didn't know ))))))

a lot of people know, but they can't make a profit out of it.

Today's pages are framed and read them carefully before going to sleep, like prayers.

♪ while I'm off to bed ♪

transcendreamer:

Oh, dear Prophet, you say strange things, strange wonders, or you make a swindle, or joke in your mercy, because everyone knows that first you have to break through the spread and the commission of the brokerage before the surplus and good will come to your account, but heretics, dissenters, and nihilists dare to say that they extract profit from the triangle as if they were magicians ...

Literary)))) lock does not increase expectation))))) and the cross on three adjacent ones must be chosen in the right direction. And everything is more complicated in the crosses, you need more money, the profit is smaller, and the fact that you don't sell much warms my soul...

Renat Akhtyamov:
Many people know, but they can't profit from it.

Everyone knows this, but the value of the item does not change so much as to catch something there

Reason: