Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 619

Renat Akhtyamov:

I repeat, there was no such rule.

This thread is a continuation of an earlier one.

and it wasn't started by you.

so the creator of this thread seems to agree with that rule

and it's been common practice for a long time now

you're a prophet now!

Renat Akhtyamov:

I repeat, there was no such rule.

This thread is a continuation of an earlier one.

and it wasn't started by you.

And by the way Nikola is me, just in case

transcendreamer:

so the thread creator seems to agree with this rule

Well, it's been common practice for a long time now.

you're a prophet now!

No. .

I don't.

And so does the creator.

transcendreamer:

and by the way, Nicola is me, just in case.

Got it.

the first post wasn't yours.

and you have shamefully and publicly deflowered

Creator - a rank higher than prophet!
In the meantime, mt4 had an interesting feature that some evidence suggests allowed for the rounding of small profit values, but this is a non-market method
Renat Akhtyamov:

no

I don't agree.

and so does the creator.

The Prophet's consent is not a prerequisite for Prophet status, don't argue...

Renat Akhtyamov:

got it

the first post wasn't yours.

and you shamefully and publicly deflated.

The Joker's me, too, by the way.

transcendreamer:

The Prophet's consent is not a prerequisite for Prophet status, don't argue...

don't make up rules
transcendreamer:

Joker's me, too, by the way.

I get it

I'd rather you didn't say anything...