Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 594

Renat Akhtyamov:
what i don't trust is indicators....

Yes - what does this have to do with the indicator? There's the word Fractal - i.e. simplified as the highest low bar among neighbours... and what - you can mark such bars with dots by hand, or you can transfer it into program code... which you call an indicator... :))) what will it do to you that you can't do it with your hands? :)))

Aleksander:

Yes - what does this have to do with the indicator? There's the word Fractal - i.e. simplified as the highest low bar among neighbours... and what - you can mark such bars with dots by hand, or you can transfer it into program code... which you call an indicator... :))) what will it do to you that you can't do it with your hands? :)))

In my opinion, fractals and zigzags can be called indicators, but in fact, they are one of the possible variants of price representation. Just like for example bars, candlesticks, Renko's, etc.

I like this "non-indicator" a lot, though :)

only go this way --- that way... buy sell on the arrows... and make 1000% a day :)))

1000% a day - yep, especially on the story ..........

and if ... you know roughly how many pips the currency has to go, you can not only martinate unsuccessful trades at other levels...

but also pyramid in the right direction...

and already these... joint efforts allow to make... well, not 1000%, but like me, about 800% a day easily :)

Samburr:
1000% a day - yep, especially on history ..........

you're just new to the subject... Forex...

for me personally... to make 10,000% a month... a piece of cake, though :)))

Sasha teaches

Aleksandr - you've already been accused in this thread, and you're at it again - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/140716/page318

or your job is to stir up interest (in newcomers) ............

Макс:
Sasha teach me

The principle here is relatively simple - two-armed martingale with flips and separate lot increments...

I.e., if a trade triggered a moose - then the direction changes (from buy to sell) and this trade is martized by the previous result...

conditionally bscbsssbbb-1=tp--B-1=sl--C-1=sl--B-2=tp--B-1-sl...C2 c1c1c1 b2tp

something like this... but we need information - the approximate price direction and what is the trend direction in the higher TF

Heroix:

I would like to inform the public that some time ago TheXpert and Alexander started a betting thread on bwine about Alexander increasing his real roulette deposit by 200 times.

I found this bet interesting and suggested to Alexander to spin my money myself. In the end... he ended up wasting €150 on obscure bonuses, explaining that he didn't understand the site (ahem, well, well).

Further, I offered him to deposit the same amount (150 euros) into my account as a compensation for his failure to understand. As you can imagine, this would have been unrealistic to achieve.

Eventually, he persuaded me to deposit another €10 into the account. He said that with 1 cent stake it would be enough to win back. I was wondering what would happen next, so I poured them into the account.

After that, his roulette game started. And after 254 bets those 10 euros were also drained.

Since there is still 0 euros in the account, I think it is acceptable to recognize the bet as lost, and the results should be made public, because we agreed in the same way publicly about this bet.

If anyone is interested in the bets - I can provide them, there is nothing special there. I can also provide a screenshot:

I already taught one... https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/140716/page96.

Не Грааль, просто обычненький такой - Баблокос!!!
Не Грааль, просто обычненький такой - Баблокос!!!
  • www.mql5.com
нууу... так как пытливым(светлым) умам - мастерам математического слива не нравится Граалеподобные торговые системы... то и ладно...
Reason: