Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 471

benzovoz:

Who can?)) It's a rhetorical question.

Who can?! It's a known fact))

Well, if only to Muller. It was hard not to believe him)))

ZSH ha, funny but my niece's last name is just Mueller))))

benzovoz:

ZSH ha, funny but my niece's last name is just Mueller))))

Now I believe you, you're not a Drimmer. Drimmer would never do that, because "no one needs to know who Drimmer is."

Aleksandr Volotko:

because "no one needs to know who Drimmer is" (c) Drimmer

Well, maybe some friendly guys with a soldering iron are looking for him, for old sins, for instance)

benzovoz:

Maybe the friendly guys with the soldering iron are looking for him, for old sins, for instance.)

Now he's got to hide for the rest of his life. That's sad.

Wouldn't want to be in that situation... The funny thing is that someone might think there's a grail, ha, but actually you have to beg, chew on breadcrumbs...

So if the Chekists come at night to torture you, what can you tell them if there really is no grail? You'd have to die for nothing...

All kidding aside, the leader and inspirer of the "Machine Learning..." thread, a certain Aliosha, is rumoured to have been killed by investors while he was fleeing abroad...

Alexander_K:
All kidding aside, the leader and inspirer of "Machine Learning ..." branch a certain Aliosha is rumored to have been killed by investors while he was fleeing abroad...

What is the conclusion? Either don't do what you're being shouted down for, or already be abroad )))

Alexander_K:
All kidding aside, the leader and inspirer of the "Machine Learning..." thread, a certain Aliosha, is rumoured to have been killed by investors while he was fleeing abroad...

is there any pruf of this creepy story?

transcendreamer:

Is there any pruf of this creepy story?

I doubt it

Reason: