Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 430

Maxim Kuznetsov:

When the abs()>0.7 profit/quote correlation, you are trading along the trend of the timeframe.

Can this be repeated again for the final profit, or is there no point?

Dialog22:

Can this technique be repeated for the bottom line, or is there no point?

This is simply a technical analysis technique - split the chart into two components and consider the correlations separately for profits and losses.
For trend and counter-trend strategies, the correlations with the movement of the asset will be fundamentally different. Moreover, the profit/asset and loss/asset correlation graphs must not coincide in phases, only then we can talk about the strategy

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Profit/asset and loss/asset correlation charts should not coincide in phases, only then we can talk about the strategy

I see, this is in order to have time to change trading direction without a drawdown on the deposit. The question is how realistic it is to achieve this...

Dialog22:

Clearly, this is in order to have time to change trading direction without a drawdown on the deposit. The question is how realistic it is to achieve this...

This is more related to "tester testing" and "optimizer optimization" :-) and strategy analysis in general (what depends on what and when, under what conditions, should or should not be applied)

Hello everyone!

A friend gave me a magic kick and I got into triangles. I have 2 delta indicators on a 4 and a 5. And there's an owl on a 5 that's been eating my brains... Technically everything works. I won't give the owl for full access. Indicators for the amateur - calculation of correlation and deltas for triangles. Automatic triangle sampling - 112 in total, if unrestricted, for 8 major currencies and 28 pairs of them.

Files:
Delta3MCH.mq4  24 kb
Delta3MCH.png  41 kb
DeltaImp3.ex5  68 kb
FX37_15n.png  42 kb
FX37_15n1.png  45 kb

vladradon:

Hi all!

A friend gave me a magic kick and I got into triangles. There are 2 delta indicators on a 4 and a 5. And there's an owl on a 5 that's been eating my brains... Technically everything works. I won't give the owl for full access. Indicators for the amateur - calculation of correlation and deltas for triangles. Automatic triangle sampling - 112 in total, if unrestricted, for 8 major currencies and 28 pairs of them.

Nice watch :-)

as far as i understand, they also control alerts ?

vladradon:

Hello everyone!

A friend gave me a magic kick and I got into triangles. There are 2 delta indicators on a 4 and a 5. And there's an owl on a 5 that's been eating my brains... Technically everything works. I won't give the owl for full access. Indicators for the amateur - calculation of correlation and deltas for triangles. Automatic triangles sampling - 112 in total, if unlimited, for 8 major currencies and 28 pairs of them.

Show me the real time live stats

To get to the point

Talking clocks, but in English - I run a separate clock for the Russian purely for chatter)).

Owls still in the process of development, although it has already exceeded 2200 lines. On the real world has not put yet. And substantive conversation - do you have something to offer other than verbiage? If not - just keep quiet!

vladradon:

Talking clocks, but in English - I run a separate clock for the Russian purely for chatter)).

Owls still in the process of development, although it has already exceeded 2200 lines. On the real world has not put yet. And substantive conversation - do you have something to offer other than verbiage? If not - just keep quiet!

Oh, come on...., you're so bossy ;)

triangles, arbitrage... regressions correlations, Catch market phases )))) and maybe we won't go to the factory )))

Reason: