Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 533

Aleksandr Volotko:

I've already written here today: it doesn't take much intelligence to prophesy the plunge. Cheap populism.

You should try pouring.

it's harder........ it takes more sacrifices........ and most importantly you have to keep prolonging them...........

Алексей Тарабанов:
Who are these respected people: Ramer, Douglas and Pecker?
wiki

transcendreamer:

it's more complicated than that........

What a surprise! )

A factory worker thinking about space is less deluded about the existence of extraterrestrial life than most of you in trading.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
A factory worker thinking about space is less deluded about the existence of extraterrestrial life than most of you in trading.

@transcendreamer it seems to me for some reason that the man does not classify himself in either the first or the second group he voiced, but then one cannot rule out that he is a Prophet (well who else then?!) - what do you think?

Aleksandr Volotko:

@transcendreamer for some reason it seems to me that the man does not classify himself in either the first or the second group he voiced, but then one cannot rule out that he is a Prophet (well then who else?!) - what do you think?

in one factory, a factory worker trades on forex

he trades on the wages of all those and only those workers who do not trade on their own

The question is - does the factory worker trade on his wages?

I thought you'd be worried about claiming the existence of extraterrestrial life forms, but you're only interested in someone else's paycheck, eh...

Aleksandr Volotko:
I thought you'd be worried about extraterrestrial life forms, but you're only interested in someone else's paycheck, eh...

These things should not be discussed openly on forums.

you know that.

the pentagon recently confessed to their UFO projects, by the way.

Aleksandr Volotko:
I thought you'd be worried about extraterrestrial life forms, but you're only interested in someone's paycheck, eh...

a much more interesting question is why the prophets do not want to comment on next week )))

transcendreamer:

much more interesting is the question of why the prophets do not want to comment on the coming week )))

because it is impossible.

You can't predict what hasn't happened yet.

Although Renat has predicted 10 years ahead ... really the past XDDD

PS: the past is over, the future has not come yet, the present has been granted.

Reason: