Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 298

pppp:
The deflection counts, but it won't help you. And you, I see, have also been doing the same thing for 10 years, only to no avail, so your advice has no basis in fact, instead of offering to achieve something for others, you should first achieve something in this matter yourself. So I advise you to breathe in evenly, both on the inhale and on the exhale.

That's what I'm saying, you're not breathing right. But it only hurts you.

What will the test do?

It will really show whether it was worthwhile to open this thread in 2012 and why it was opened in the first place ...

alexx v

You've posted textboxes with multi-currency trading before. Were you able to recreate the Joker system, or is it something else?

and in ancient times, for example, all prophets experienced hardships and overcame obstacles and faced misunderstanding and aggression from the masses and dominant beliefs

PS I know who is who and who has the grail and who does not, but I will keep quiet so as not to spoil the intrigue (which has been going on for so many years)

Yeah, you've got a lot of crap all over the branch. Thought everyone was an adult, but they're not...

That Joker decided to monitor the account is his right. We'll see how long it lasts and what happens. I do not understand why I have to write something about it now if I just have to wait and everything will become clear at the end.

To pppp I disagree with you about the synthetic smoothing out the drawdown. According to your logic, it would also have to smooth out profits. And the signals of all symbols should be correlated as much as possible for that, that's unreal if you trade on one system. The only advantage that synthetic trading can give is an increase in the number of signals, because a lot of synthetics can be set up.

Well, the profits, then, must also decrease. The basics of multicurrency trading, which you have described, are logically clear and everyone is selling them, but they will not help you to trade profitably. You have to know exactly when your correlated instruments will start to converge/diverge, otherwise you will not be able to trade. And about drawdown reduction - this is a separate topic. It cannot be explained in a nutshell.

Dialog22:

alexx v

You've posted texts with multi-currency trading before. Were you able to recreate the Joker system, or is it something else?

I have not managed to recreate Joker's system. I created mine, it even works.

transcendreamer:
and in ancient times, for example, all prophets experienced hardships and overcame obstacles and faced misunderstanding and aggression from the masses and dominant beliefs
Correction - in all times. To this day, people are slumbering.

alexx_v:
I couldn't recreate the Joker's system. I created mine, it even works.
Congratulations (sincerely)! Can you brag about your results? Or just point in the right direction - where to dig?!
Reason: