Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 95

Baggg, this is especially for you:

Until you stop trolling the moderators, you'll always be banned. You got it?

I have a counterproposal to take a break from this thread until the passions die down.

2 Stranger - man, whoever you are, if you want a branch, stop bringing it up this way. Whoever needs it will find it. Otherwise, I will put the question to the administration about its complete demolition (and that's a pity, interesting thoughts here), as well as the deletion of all your accounts.

DmitriyN:
It's not Trololo or Alexander, it's much different, but you still have to believe it.

I know, but I'm not interested. The statistics are in, everyone is going to get hit.

FAQ:

2 A stranger is a person, whoever you are

so this brine.ad-tv wonder doesn't think it can't be seen

the same.

______
Usedd
Used3
Vasilisa
Nikk
Used

FAQ:

2 Stranger - man, whoever you are, if you want a branch, stop bringing it up this way. Whoever needs it will find it. Otherwise, I will put the question to the administration about its complete demolition (which is a pity, interesting thoughts here), as well as the deletion of all your accounts.

Scared the hedgehog with your bare ass. Delete it, dick complexed, with your morals you're just trash to work for, go be a cop.

brine.ad-tv:

Scared the hedgehog with your naked ass. Delete it, you morally complex prick, you're the only one with the morals to work as rubbish, go work for the cops.

You're an idiot and you don't get treatment.

FAQ:

You're a fool and you don't get treatment.

I'm not telling you - you ruined the forum and you don't blush.

brine.ad-tv:

I'm not telling you - you ruined the forum and you're not blushing.

Go on, goodbye...

YOUNGA:
I see. Well, then, a humble question. There was a Excel file to explain it. I understand the combinatorics - I do not understand what can be fed to the input of the trading system
Can you explain in short, simple language how and what is calculated in the excel file? please.
Reason: