EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 427

rigc:
Ishimoku says it's time to go down)))
I wonder how it's telling you? Would you care to comment? With pictures? )))

olivero:

So far so good...

Wave theory is a dark matter of course, but I can't resist bringing pictures.

Note the unanimity with which the currencies confirm the dollar's tendency to weaken.

This is beginning to remind me, overcast March 2008. Then a new historic high of 1.6 was reached, will we wait for 1.7-1.8?

====================================================================================

====================================================================================

Respectfully.

=====================

more:

The wave theory is of course a dark matter, but I cannot help but show some pictures.

Note the unanimity with which the currencies confirm the dollar's tendency to weaken.

It reminds me of the overcast March 2008. At that time the new all-time high was 1.6, so, we are waiting for the level of 1.7-1.8 ?

I trade short term, intraday, if I have a good trend, then sometimes I hold a position for a few days....

If you want to know my opinion about it, I see it like this for now. Well, what will happen next, the price will show us....

olivero:

I trade short term, intraday, if I have a good trend, I sometimes hold a position for a few days....

If you want to know my opinion about the above, I see it like this for now. Well, what will be further, the price will show us....

Looking at your picture it looks like we are going to 1.39x, but I don't agree with that - the thing is that at the level of 1.3670 there is a strong 8/8 Murray level and from the previous shoulder 4/8 ZZ + the monthly outer limit of the channel is crossed there, while the monthly channel is almost flat, so the price won't go higher and the price will bounce to the lower limit of the channel looking at the weekly TF at 1.The price will be able to go above the lows of the channel. Looking at the weekly timeframe at 1.1718 it will be a strong break-down and the channel will reverse... But the data is limited by the monthly channel, so it's unclear what will happen and how it will change.

And about the position in a few days, it's a normal work strategy on the daily channel, which I myself use, plus you can scribble on the H4 channel...

In addition to the above on the development of the situation, I attach the figure in which the red horizontal line shows the real achievable level and the likely level of reversal of the price of the eu ...

sanyooooook:
How about back to 1.27? )
1.28 with a bounce

forte928:

In addition to the above, I am attaching the figure where the red horizontal line shows the real achievable level and the probable level of the reversal of the price of the euro.

Eugene, I was asking, but the question remained unanswered, it has nothing to do with the current market situation, rather for my own understanding - tell me, according to your opinion can be "av" or "avs" first?

forte928:

If you look at your picture, it turns out a reversal to 1.39xx but I completely disagree - the point is that at the level of 1.3670 there is a strong Murray level 8/8 and from the previous shoulder 4/8 + there is a monthly outer limit of the channel, while the monthly channel is almost horizontal at the moment, so the price cannot go higher and will bounce to the lower boundary of the channel, looking at the weekly TF at 1.The price will be able to go above the lows of the channel. Looking at the weekly timeframe at 1.1718 it will be a strong break-down and the channel will reverse... But the data is limited by the monthly channel, so it's unclear what will happen and how it will change.

And about the position in a few days it's a normal strategy to work on the daily channel, which I myself use, plus you can also pisat on the H4 channel...

In addition to the above on the development of the situation, I attach the figure in which the red horizontal line shows the real achievable level and the likely level of reversal of the price of the euro ...

pips on H4...... cool ..... and how many pips on H4 if it's not a secret?

Hi friends =)

The indication tells us that there will be a pullback in this area, taking into account the flat nature of the pair in recent weeks.

My dear Murre, tells us that we will go up on support.

It is all a technique, now we look at the news background.

p.s. Tomorrow is the Greek auctions, so there may be some short selling, and the medium term Murre will help us =)

So good luck guys and profitafs =)

Chester:

Hi friends =)

The indication tells us that there will be a pullback in this area, taking into account the flat nature of the pair in recent weeks.

My dear Murre, tells us that we will go up on support.

It is all a technique, now we look at the news background.

p.s. Greek auctions are tomorrow, so there may be some selling, for the short term, and the medium term Murre helps Us =)

Anyway, good luck guys and profitAf =)

And don't you cough. Consensus!

Tara, let's get to the point.

And what does the esteemed Stranger have to say to us? And the other old-timers.

Reason: