Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 15

Promokash:

)))))))))))))))

In fact, if we are serious about it.
If the channel walls change according to different criteria, for some reason it is believed that if there is a channel, it should be symmetrical - a channel can form two completely different channels.

walls.

There are a lot of theoretical difficulties here, it's like with mathematics of neural networks - it's easier to create an effective network than to describe its work ... The channel is also likely to change after entering a trade.

Kactus:

.. The channel is also likely to change after entering a trade.

Even the most intellectually impaired cannot think that the channel is stationary (does not change its borders).

Promokash:

Even the most mentally incompetent has no idea that the channel is stationary (does not change its boundaries). of course the correction should go on every bar.

It may be useful.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10096

sv.:

Might be useful.

the old dickhead has left our sinful isle without giving us the benefit of it all(((

Promokash:

Even the most mentally incompetent does not think that the channel is stationary (does not change its borders).

Maybe... In what place of this pseudo-stationary channel is it necessary to enter a trade in two symbols at once? If we only know its borders. At the moment of conditional intersection of two charts? It seems to me that this question should be solved first of all

sv.:

Might be useful.

Mmm... Useful reference, thank you. I'll try to figure it out.

Kactus:

Maybe... In what place of this pseudo-stationary channel is it possible to enter the trade in two symbols at once? If we only know its borders. At the moment of conditional intersection of two charts? It seems to me that this question should be solved first.

It depends on how you do it.

1- from the middle of the canal, calculating the inertia of this middle canal,

2 - From the edges of the channel, which is hardly logical, because it is the middle of the channel that has inertia, not its two walls, which are characteristically moving.

So, it is better to trade from the middle of the channel, and preferably in the direction of this channel vector. Although there are times when it does not matter which way to trade, if returns to the middle are more frequent than the inert properties of the middle.

Promokash:

the old dickhead has left our sinful isle without giving us the benefit of it all(((

So there is no chance to ask the author a question? Pity (

Promokash:

It depends on how one trades.

1- from the middle of the canal, calculating the inertia of this middle canal,

2 - From the edges of the channel, which is hardly logical, because it is the middle of the channel that has inertia, not its two walls, which are moving in a different direction.

So, it is better to trade from the middle of the channel, and preferably in the direction of this channel vector. Though, there are times when it does not matter which way to trade, if returns to the middle are more frequent than the inert properties of this middle.

Yes, the middle of the channel looks more attractive in terms of probability of reaching takeprofit. And an entry on the channel boundary is justified only if the percentage of rebound from the boundary greatly exceeds the percentage of breakout, but that is not our case, unless we achieve it by manipulating lots (just a guess).

4er58: We don't think we can determine the system by its status. I would have figured out the grail long time ago :). So, don't be shy, but not in JPG.

No thanks to comrade Mazafuck, it's the only solution I've got, I wanted to post the status earlier and discuss it... now I've decided to stretch the fun :-)

---

If you want to repeat this, you'll have to do it manually, but if you don't know what I mean.

Hmmm... but me :-) using 4 pairs, I got (taptology, though) a quite stationary channel, which turned out to be quite stable in time :) with the initial parameters I held it for over 6 months without recalculation... and the TS was getting there... If you set a breakout/rebound from levels with constant lot (without even scaling in), all deals (over 90-95%) are ++++ : -)

so it's possible to make stationary curves on every bar without corrections :-)

Reason: