FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 111

Sdimm:

(We're up against the same rake again 2320 has been hitting that ceiling for more than a week))

Ceiling's higher than 2350-50 if it breaks then yeah.

Sdimm:

(We're up against the same rake again 2320 has been hitting that ceiling for more than a week))

I look already - there is no new structure - the old one, the last time we have not reached 10 points. the target is 1,2410. (fall on the news (Wednesday) should be excluded from the TA)

It will be stopped somewhere anyway )))) And if not a fall, there will be a correction ))))

Ishim:
I see everything already - there is no new structure - the old one is being written down - last time it did not reach 10pp. the target is 1.2410. (fall on the news (Wednesday) should be excluded from the TA)

I do not know, Igor, I look at the levels, I do not get into the structures)))

Ishim:
I see everything already - there is no new structure - the old one is being written down - last time it did not reach 10pp. the target is 1.2410. (fall on the news (Wednesday) should be excluded from the TA)
The growth is not finished yet, so we rise little by little...

Martingeil:
ceiling above 2350-50 if it breaks through then yes

If it doesn't go straight through, we'll flip-flop during the week

Sdimm:

I don't know Igor, I look at the levels more, I don't get into the structures)))
I'm not interested in them, I'm not interested in them. - The traders have the least to do with these nonsensical movements. (now they are skimming - longshot and martingale traders )

Sdimm:

If it does not go straightaway, we will have a week with pullbacks.
I think the Euro will go in the corridor tonight, it may be, if it was not yesterday's rally, fixing should be on Friday, banks usually do it on Friday. Yesterday a fund tried to do it on the news, once a trader switched the buttons at the Asian session, it was a rally, volatility is coming back, it looks like the year 2008....

Ishim:
Looks like we will go to 1.24, after 1.2305.

Martingeil:
I think the Euro will go in the corridor tonight, it might be, if it was not yesterday's rally, fixing should be on Friday, the funds usually do it on Friday. Yesterday a fund did a great job on the news, once a trader mixed up the buttons during the Asian session, it was a similar rally, volatility is back, it looks like the 2008 rally....

let's see, let's see, but FA worked yesterday and today like clockwork - news - reactions to it, although nonfarms seem to have ceased to be the only studs with the continuation of the trend.....
Reason: