FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 109

Sdimm:

Martingeil03.08.2012 15:36

Got it while in contemplation, the peyrols have not clarified anything))))

I did this )))) If the zigi die back through 2295 not much to lose )))))

artikul:

I did it like this )))) If the zigi goes backwards in 2295 I won't lose much ))))

think the bulls will run out of steam )))))

lotos7:

you use your indicator by gannu... and zig by fractals or what...

I'm writing it up, time is short today I think I'll get to the bottom of the code, I tried the zigzag with fractals, it's not much wrong, I took this TheXpert - it's better than fractals.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10671

Ishim:
81,10 -20.

By the time it gets there, I'll have flipped over 500 times in different directions)))

Sdimm:

You think the bulls will run out of steam ))))))

In fact, this is the last trade, the break-down of which may initiate a bearish move ))))). Otherwise the eu goes into space until the next level is still unknown ))))

here's the momentum now wait for it to run out of steam... I think I'll be closing as I go

artikul:

In fact, this is the last trade, the break-down of which may initiate a bearish move ))))). Otherwise the eu is flying into space to the next, as yet unknown, level ))))

it looks like the second option with the flight is preferable levels are easier to penetrate than downwards))))

alex_r:
you either quit drinking or dealing, or drink after trading)))) Otherwise Uncle Kolya will come and codify you.)

Just from dealing)))) There's always money for vodka and beer!))

Kitsan:

Only from bargaining)))) There's always money for vodka and beer!)))

That's right, borrow it but drink it))

Sdimm:

it looks like the second flight option is preferable levels are easier to break through than down))))

Now every new high is a conditional zig-zag top, which could become a real one, as long as it does not reach 2295 )))
Reason: