FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 110

Sdimm:

Right, borrow but drink.)

That's right, work so you can rest and do what you want.)

Early August, all according to plan...

The amphibious assault ships Alexander Otrakovsky, Georgy Pobedonosets and Kondopoga, each with 120 marines on board, have left St Petersburg.

On board each BDC is a reinforced company of about 120 marines with standard small arms firearms - assault rifles, machine guns, grenade launchers, flamethrowers - as well as combat equipment - floating armoured personnel carriers that support their actions on the seashore.

Martingeil:

I'm writing this up, time is short today I think I'll get to the bottom of the code, I tried the zigzag by fractals, it's not much wrong, I took this one by TheXpert - it's better than fractals.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10671

thank you

tema077:

That's right - work to get some rest and do what you want.)

Good thinking, I thought a generation was lost but no)))

artikul:

Now every new high is a conditional top of zig-zag, which may become a real one, as long as it does not reach 2295 )))

Do you have a modified zigzag? I have your zigzag, maybe I could stick it on and watch it on your tv))))

Sdimm:

Do you have a modified zigzag? I have yours, maybe I can stick it on and watch it on your tv))))

Remade, with a floating period and that period for the eur has long expired )))) Everything's holding on just the overhangs ))))

(We're up against the same rake again 2320 has been hitting that ceiling for more than a week))

Sdimm:

(We're up against the same rake again 2320 has been hitting that ceiling for more than a week))

It could easily lead everyone astray again ))))) It will fly up and when everyone believes in buying, it will go to the next level and collapse ))))

It looks like this sourpuss is getting to the tough guys. Gold and silver have moved, and so have I. Why don't we break through the stale wedges?
Reason: