FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 116

emotraid:

I don't really believe in these volumes, I pinned them just for fun ))))

you like to put all sorts of things on your monitor))))

artikul:

But everyone has seen many times on empty volumes the price went far enough, despite any common sense)))

Most of the time this is always the case - price runs away fromhigh volumes (on trades)

fun here, no falling volumes in sight, okay, I'm off to water the tomatoes, the heat won't go down, you bastard)))

Kitsan:

My view so far is that they are trying to buy me off. If there is a drop, it will be sharp, imho. let's see...

(sl sl is unpredictable so lets see, sl tighten and wait))))

Sdimm:

you like to put all sorts of tricks on the monitor))))

Ideally, it should be a simple graph without any curves and squiggles, soon I will have one )))

Sdimm:

(I'll see, sl sl and wait))))

Already in the b/u, sit back and admire)))

OlegTs:
fun here, no falling volumes in sight, okay, I'm off to water the tomatoes, the heat won't go down, you bastard)))

yeah, in hot weather, watering the tomatoes is nice))))

Sdimm:

yes in hot weather tomatoes are nice to water them))))
I will have a look at the gaps on Monday, probably I will sell GBP and EUR, but USDCAD will buy, the further one goes, the more sellers, there is a geometric progression, I can't wait till Monday if I want to sell))

OlegTs:
I will look at the gaps on Monday, most likely I will sell GBP and EUR and I will buy USDCAD, the more sellers on oande, the more geometric progression, I can't wait till Monday if I want to sell))

Everyone has their own tomatoes ))))

OlegTs:
I will look at the gaps on Monday, most likely I will sell GBP and EUR and I will buy USDCAD, the more sellers on Oanda, the more geometric progression, I can't wait till Monday if I want to sell))

no i don't want to, i just had to say it)))) especially in swaps - fuck them)))
Reason: