[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 508

7Konstantin7:

Yeah, well enough) or there'd be a lot of confusion.

then tomorrow on skype or something?)

OK)

By the way, you can try it all with those indulators (one that UYE and others), there just by your system somewhere

3 orders.

If you make a mess, open accounts for some people and copy traders and it will be like a mega trade, maybe it will take off? each depot should be 10.000 and lot can be increased from 0.05 ...

and trade as usual with your own steam and stuff like that)

TEXX:

ok)

By the way, you can try all this with those indulators (one that is UYE and others), there are about 3 orders according to your system.

your system was about 3 orders.

well, you can use it as an entry point)

7Konstantin7:
If you make a mess, how about opening accounts for some people and installing deal copying machines, it could take off like a mega trade? Deposits should be 10.000 each and lots from 0.05 can be increased ...

No, I do not need any more porridge, today I have hardly managed half of it, albeit slowly but without porridge :)

TEXX:

no, i don't need any more mush, i've only got half of it today, albeit a little, but no mush :)

I just want to see the demo and I don't have time for it, OK)

see you tomorrow) i'll be at the computer in the afternoon, i'll talk to you there) we can also do it in the evening

khorosh:

Did you run it through the tester? Did it sometimes cause a division error of 0? I get that sometimes when using this dll. Maybe it has something to do with the holes in the quotes.

I ran it in the tester -

I have no idea about the error - where to look for it? - I did correct the ddle address in the indicator ....

i wonder if someone could dismantle it for parts ... ?$

elmucon:

ran the tester -

I have no idea about the error - where to look for it? - I did correct the ddle address in the indicator ....

i wonder if someone could dismantle it for parts ... ?$

1.An error sometimes appears in the log. 2.I heard there are people who can take it apart.

Too little MO, have you tried increasing it?

khorosh:

1.An error sometimes appears in the logbook. 2.I have heard that there are craftsmen like this.

1 . have not noticed ...
2. how to get in touch with them ... ?

khorosh:

Too little MO, have you tried increasing it?

This is without MM - I'll run it with MM and post it - but the figures will be exorbitant - he (expert) will quickly get to the maximum lot anyway and will only trade with it.

elmucon:

I did it in the tester...

Interesting, but the targets are probably within the spread (judging by MO) and on the ticks of the minutes such things unfortunately don't look indicative.

Can you at least run it on the opener?

Reason: