Ward 6 - page 38

It turns out, for example, like this. And the degree indicator is only 2. This means that I can increase the response steepness as much as I want (but it will take a long time to calculate), if someone thinks that the response is not fast enough for strong price jerks.

Dr.Drain: Next, I do a sly ear trick.
It's not a trick of the ear. It's not a trick. Everyone's doing it. From different wristbands to neural networks. What's next?

Dr.Drain: It goes something like this.

What you draw is bullshit. You'd better tell me how it is possible to make money on your drawings. If you do not want - then open a PAMM for demonstration trading. The deal is for 2 kopecks)))

LeoV:
It's not a clever little trick of the ear. It's not tricky at all. Everyone's doing it.
I've never seen anyone do it. For here is a strong non-linear transformation that changes the degree of lag by orders of magnitude when filtering out slightly different segments of course volatility.

LeoV:
What you draw is bullshit. You'd better tell me how you can make money from your drawings.
You can't make money from my drawings. You can earn, for instance, by repeating trades from my demo. I'll think about PAMM, although it's not one of my priorities, frankly speaking.

Dr.Drain: I haven't seen it.
Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it didn't happen )))

Degree value: 2, smoothing (number of bars in the SMA algorithm when smoothing an extended array) 10000 (picture above 1000)):

Dr.Drain: You can't make money from my drawings.

What's your drawings for, then? Drawings for drawings' sake? A kind word to the cat? )))

LeoV:
Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it didn't happen )))
It didn't happen, because my algorithm, although old, is completely unique.

LeoV:

What's the point of your drawings then?
Maybe it's time to ask the moderator to pay attention to the LeoV character?
Reason: