Ward 6 - page 24

Dr.Drain:
And why PAMM if you can take profits from the market?
OK, then why the topic?

paukas:
Anyone who talks about stability in the financial markets is either an idiot, for he is a fraud, or one of two things.
I'm not talking about market stability. I'm talking about the stability of the trading characteristics of the trading system. They are stable due to their statistical nature. And the market can unstably wiggle as it pleases.

Dr.Drain:
There is no "noise" in the market. You can make a trade at all the levels demonstrated by the price. What else is needed? So it's not noise. It's price. Your question is: Is there a pattern to the price on the scale of the order of hours? The answer is yes there is. In essence, you can rephrase your question as follows: if I erase the numbers off the axes, can you find out where the W1 chart is and where the D1 chart is and where the M1 chart is ? I say no (I also say that maybe I could, but it is a separate and complicated issue and I would often be mistaken even knowing that there are only two choices, for example M5 and H1, so generally speaking there is a difference, but the effects that determine it are only a small correction, a value of a smaller order of magnitude than the effects that determine the chart look). That's why I trade intraday and TP=SL=50 pips. Why wait weeks, with TP=SL=500, when statistically everything is almost the same?
I envy you.
Me, I just can't find any pattern to the 15M quotes. I find it easier to ride chance...

Price always returns to its average. The problem is finding that average.

DmitriyN:

Tried to do something, spent two hours, don't understand...
What is fed to the filter function apart from the previous value of the filter itself? Closing price?

That's how it seems to work for you. Show the picture on more bars.

TheXpert:
OK, then why the topic?
Well, you're interested. Why else would you be here?

prikolnyjkent:
I envy you.
I, on the other hand, can't find any pattern in the 15M quotes. I find it easier to ride chance...
And you just repeat my trades. I usually open them in the morning and evening (Moscow time), and during the day I don't think about it all, because trading is life long and not the other way round.

Rorschach:

The price always returns to its average.

Not always. There are persistent and antipersistent processes. The market exhibits both at different points in time (while looking at one scale it can be one thing and at the same time on a different scale it can be another).

Dr.Drain:
Well, you are interested. Why else would you be here?

I haven't specifically looked for grails here in a long time. I follow the posts of literally a few forum members.

If there is a pamm, it will be interesting.

Dr.Drain:
And you just repeat my trades. I usually open them in the morning and evening (MSC) and don't think about all that in the daytime, for trading lasts a lifetime, not the other way round.
Sincerely thank you, but - it's not for me.
No hunting excitement...
Reason: