strange profit-loss calculation - what went wrong?? - page 2

gooly:

The Ask of the moment my 10'000,00 $ account was eliminated is 1.62257, Bid is 1.62245
OK, while waiting for any other replies please report this issue to the Service Desk

I have reported it to the service-desk.

in a BUY the max loss you can have touching quote 0.00000 is 162645

in a SELL if you receive the quote 100.000 you should lose 10.000.000.000

(i am trying to understand how it can happens)

Hi could you attach your expert to the servicedesk ticket. And provide more information about tester optimisation settings. Thanks in advance!

alexey_pak:
Hi could you attach your expert to the servicedesk ticket. And provide more information about tester optimisation settings. Thanks in advance!

I just send you the functions that opens a new trade and the GBPUSD1_0.fxt - file.

But yourr server refused several times :(

gooly:

I just send you the functions that opens a new trade and the GBPUSD1_0.fxt - file.

And if you were the Service Desk could you reproduce your issue from that ?

If I don't want to show my EA and trade it the other way round?

gooly:
If I don't want to show my EA?
Then you don't have to . . . but if you want the cause of the issue to be found it's in your interest, and all other users, to help as much as possible. If you can't provide working code that demonstrates the issue you are making the task harder. I'm not saying you must give up your code, I understand why in some circumstances you cannot, but if that is the case see if you can make a test program that produce the same issue.
Reason: