learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 209

7Konstantin7:

Gold and something is ground up :D

Euro almost half 5,000 pips in buy and almost no drawdown) must have mowed down a lot of ylans.

On the contrary, the previously opened bay net closed with a good surplus.

khorosh:
On the contrary, the previously opened bay net closed on the plus side.

Good) and someone must have opened the sevens for that 4000-5000 uphill.

:) on gold I missed an entry) with a small risk)) in general I have already earned 400 $ invested only 17 $ on the grid) and 34 $ for manual trading ) what I discounted) transfer the money to a regular account and start saving dough))) Maybe I will open a PAMM) 1 000 000 is waiting for me))

khorosh:
On the contrary, the previously opened bay net closed on the plus side.

:D at least one person listened to me

Who's who?! ))

271863768:
:) on gold I missed an entry) with a small risk )) in total I have already earned 400 $ invested only $ 17 on the grid ) and $ 34 on manual trade ) what I discounted) transfer the money to a regular account and start saving dough))) Maybe I will open a PAMM) 1 000 000 is waiting for me))

i traded with 85 a month ago, i made 500+100 bonus from companies in 8 trading days, i pissed away 200 and pissed away the rest)

)The account as a whole is in the red )so it's nord-nord-ost! ))

What's your trading style? You just follow your instincts, like looking at a chart?

EuroWagon)

7Konstantin7:

EuroWagon)

Well, it's just over sitting, the X hour will come and you won't be able to over sit even if you have a lot of money..........What the hell........ you have opened a lot of orders. You don't have the MCL5 on you....

Sepulca:

Some may be overstaying, and some have everything according to plan - yesterday's euro flight gave a drawdown of 1.5%, mcl5 does not like me. I don't like it that much!) it's better than opening big lots and getting a bite :D, you build up small volume with the right premiums, you swim in the market, you just do not understand anything, you have mcle5)

7Konstantin7:

)Analysis of the chart by 1 standard old indicator))) If the grid, then I look for an inclination of the price to reverse and run the grid in one direction) If the hands, then I look for inclination of the price to reverse and look for a logically profitable entry point )))

this indicator makes the market easier than two pennies ))) If most people here are used to colored triggers and other stuff that doesn't show the price))) and the market as a whole)), in my case everything is simple and logical )) Looking for market weakness ) track its confirmation )) looking for a profitable entry point )) something like if else )) in advance I already have a scenario of price movement ))

Reason: