learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 370

This week I've been pushing and shoving the entry conditions, going through probably a dozen or two options. I gave up indicators altogether. And now I've got another grail). Testing period since 01.01.2017 GBPUSD, M15. No optimization was done. I will put it on the real account on Monday.

gr#1

khorosh:

This week I've been pushing and shoving the entry conditions, going through probably a dozen or two options. I gave up indicators altogether. And now I've got another grail). Testing period since 01.01.2017 GBPUSD, M15. No optimization was done. I will put it on the real account on Monday.

Any explanations?

Younga:

And the explanations?

Fixed lot averaging. Entry based on analysis of the current price position relative to candles of different timeframes. Exit as before by virtual trawl or take profit. I cannot give more details. This tip is enough for an inquisitive mind but I will have to investigate a bit).

khorosh:

Fixed lot averaging. Entry based on analysis of the current price position relative to candles of different timeframes. Exit as before by virtual trawl or take profit. I cannot give more details. I think this tip will be enough for an inquisitive mind, but I will have to dig deeper).

It's already better - timeframes (probably, trends are revealed) ...

khorosh:

Fixed lot averaging. Entry based on analysis of the current price position relative to candles of different timeframes. Exit as before by virtual trawl or take profit. I cannot give more details. I think this tip is enough for an inquisitive mind but I will have to dig deeper).

The result is excellent.

You don't even have to go into it, it's all there in the post.

There are no indicators, technical analysis and strategy are correct, the real will coincide.

Congratulations!!!

Waiting for Roman)

khorosh:

Fixed lot averaging. Entry based on analysis of current price position relative to candles of different timeframes. Exit as before by virtual trawl or take profit. I cannot give more details. I think this tip will be enough for an inquisitive mind but I will have to dig deeper).

Any indicator is analyzed on the history. Any analysis, sort of without the indicator, in fact, is a custom indicator on the same history.

khorosh:

Fixed lot averaging. Entry based on analysis of the current price position relative to candles of different timeframes. Exit as before by virtual trawl or take profit. I cannot give more details. I think this tip will be enough for an inquisitive mind but I will have to dig a little).

By the way, if it's not a secret, can we have a look at the trawl?

//there are a lot of implementations of this feature, but there are almost none that work properly.

Renat Akhtyamov:

By the way, if it's not a secret, can I have a look at the trawl?

//There are a lot of implementations of this feature, but there are hardly any working ones

I don't usually post my codes, but I can explain the gist. The point is simple: if order profit reaches some threshold value, and then decreases by 2 times, the orders are closed. Thus, if the price does not reach takeprofit and turns around, we will get only half of the possible potential profit by the trawl. This might not be the best option, but it allows you to profit if the price does not reach takeprofit. As the profit grows, the trawl opens price moves away from the current price and it increases the take profit probability.

khorosh:

I don't usually post my codes, but I can explain the gist. The point is simple: if order profit reaches a certain threshold value, and then decreases by 2 times the orders are closed. Thus, if the price does not reach takeprofit and turns around, we will get only half of the possible potential profit by the trawl. It might not be the best option, but it allows you to stay in profit if the price does not reach takeprofit. As the profit grows the trawl opens price moves away from the current price and due to this it increases the take profit probability.

OK

Thank you, it's very clear.

I have heard it said that it is better to trawl higher than the price, for example

I have not tried it myself

What do you think about it?

Renat Akhtyamov:

OK

Thank you, it's been spelled out in great detail.

I've heard it's better to trawl a bike, for example, above the price.

Haven't tried it myself.

What do you think about it?

Didn't realise what a baika was.

I also forgot to tell you. TakeProfit for all orders is also trailing the price like it is in Ilan's case, i.e. each opening of a new order changes its position - it is pulled in the direction of price movement.

Reason: