[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 112

yurchenko:
Hi! What about 1.2?
while 1.25 is all ahead - problems, downgrades....

Ishim:
32 and 3250 are good divorces, now 32 will rollback to 1.3160 again I will buy (what I closed on the screenshot)
What's up with your pam, in the Alps, going to the top of the mountain ?

Vlad72:
Do you trust this indicator?
Once I tried to enter against this indicator, I remember it for a long time...

odiseif:
Hey... everybody with the good old dashes, dashes? Forte is betraying, either bollinger, atrkanal or tma channels .... already switched to demarkers .... traitor ))
Hi ! you can't argue with Forte , dashes are trends and diverters are what works.

odiseif:
What's up with your pumphouse, in the Alps, climbing to the top of the mountain?
I should have bought and I sold and vice versa, now I will try to recover.

Ishim:
32 and 3250 are good divorces, now 32 will rollback to 1.3160 again I will buy (what I closed on the screenshot)
I also said it is asking for a small drop, i think there will be a gap up on monday if we do not go there today

Vlad72:
I say it's asking for a little drop, it looks like a gap up on Monday if we don't go there today
it's going down - it's correcting on m5.

yurchenko:
Hi! What about 1.2?
by the way where did i tell you about the sell at 3350 !!! how's that one buy that you left holding, moose ?

Vlad72:
That's what I'm saying, it's going to drop a little bit, it looks like we'll have a gap up on Monday if we don't go there today.
Here's the deal! - the time is not important (even an hour before the close) at the approach to 3270 points will be a shot and it will be clear by the m1 candlestick that it is the last - a correction at m5 and in 40 points I will put boo. And if it crawls like a tractor, then it's cancelled!

Ishim:
the case will be like this! - the time does not matter when (even an hour before the close) at the approach to 3270 points in forty will be a shot and it will be clear by the m1 candle that it is the last - immediately a correction on the m5 and in 40 pips. I will put a boo. And if it crawls like a tractor, then it's cancelled!

or just take 40-50 pips a day and don't bother... and so every day with reinvestment...
Reason: