[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 106

The news worked, and then we'll see.
EBC:
It's Friday, the money goes quiet on Friday.
Who gave you that receipt?
[Deleted]
my next TP is at 1.3210... who's with me? ))))
[Deleted]
I'm aiming for 1.3090 to feel ))
emotraid:
Next TP is at 1.3210... who's with me? ))))

Is the cat still lying upside down?

maybe he died?)))

[Deleted]
EBC:
i am 3.090 aiming to feel ))

take it, groping is bad for trading ))))
[Deleted]
OlegTs:

Is the cat still lying upside down?

maybe he's dead?)))


he's as dead as me))) he tried to roll over but I wouldn't let him, so I locked the cat's belly button to the side ))))
and it's all downhill a little bit for a correction
Vlad72:
♪ well, it's all downhill a little bit for a correction ♪
you ask the emo to turn the animal over)))
[Deleted]
Vlad72:
It's time for a correction

Whatever, I closed with a trailing stop )))) at 1.32 a buy pending