EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1769

Noterday:

As much as in the current situation it would be painful to admit it, but apparently there will not be a drop.

I still have to weigh it all up, but most likely I will think how best to cover the sells.

Seems not so threatening on the standard deviation channel. I.e. somewhere around the rebound.

gold, silver on target! silver in eur. I don't want to predict (mistakes all around)

Noterday:

As much as in the current situation it would be painful to admit it, but apparently there will not be a drop.

I still have to weigh it all up, but most likely I will think about the best way to cover the sells.

I just before the upward move I put it in Boo, after the breakdown I opened Buy and do not worry any more, it will last for a long time.

strangerr:

I just before the up move I went into boo, after the breakdown I opened buy and do not worry anymore, it will last for a long time.
So I closed those sells from 3606 on the plus side at 1.3570. And after the rise at 3630 I opened another one. I did not believe in the growth.

Reshetov:

Seemingly less threatening on the standard deviation channel. I.e. there is a rebound somewhere close by.

A rebound is not even on the horizon yet.

Tantrik:

it's not a petty resistance, it's more logical to slip to 1.3970 - 1.4030 (maybe a pullback of 100 pips in the region of 3840)

Agreed, those are the immediate targets now.

strangerr:

Agreed, now those are the immediate targets.

That's right. And then down.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page1754

margaret:
That's right. And then down

No.

margaret:
That's right. And then down
That's no longer a certainty. But I wouldn't enter the baiys yet either, we have to wait for a pullback at least.

Tantrik:

No.

What are you arguing about, we'll see there)))

Reason: