The best NEW ideas are well forgotten OLD ones !!!! Super money management - will it pull out any unstable trading system? - page 3

Mischek >> :

It's crazy, isn't it?

instead of analyzing the causes of the balance curve, we will analyze the consequence, the curve itself, so we live by touch, getting bumps from time to time

so instead of improving our touch, we'll analyze what shape the bumps on our forehead resemble and how it could be used

Can you describe all factors and their exact influence on price movement at that moment? Probably not. You will try to catch the consequences of their general influence trying to predict the future behavior of price. You are only seeing a trace of factors you have no control over affecting price. I'm talking about introducing a sub-correlated factor. And the quality and strength of this factor is an entirely different matter. And the reason of this or that behaviour of the balance curve depends on the principles of your EA.

Mischek >> :

It's crazy, isn't it?

instead of analyzing the cause of the balance curve, we will analyze the consequence, the curve itself, so we live by touch, getting bumps from time to time

so instead of perfecting our touch, we'll analyze what shape the bumps on our forehead look like and how it could be used.

The analysis of the balance curve is not only an analysis of its characteristics, but also of the factors shaping it, of course.

gip >> :

The analysis of the balance curve is not only an analysis of its characteristics but also of the factors forming it, of course.

If you can't afford to put a wad on the balance and analyse the effect rather than the cause, you should at least analyse the equity curve

What will the analysis of the balance curve of the strategy with oversubscription, which may last long enough, but is not worth a penny?

or the analysis of the balance curve of a martin will tell you anything?

Of course there is a connection between the curve and the "factors that form it" but it is the connection between the cow and the beef patty.

but "normal heroes always go the other way."

BoraBo >> :

And the reason why the balance curve behaves one way or another depends on the principles of the EA you have created.

Amazing

Mischek >> :

If you can't afford to put a wad on the balance and analyse the effect rather than the cause, at least analyse the equity curve

What will the analysis of the balance curve of the strategy with oversubscription, which may last long enough, but is not worth a penny?

or the analysis of the balance curve of a martin will tell you anything?

Of course there is a connection between the curve and the "factors that shape it" but it's a connection between a cow and a beef cutlet and we need a connection between knowing where the clover grows and the cow

but "normal heroes always go the other way."

There are probably no children here, so why say the obvious? You probably haven't dealt with the issue, so you're making superficial judgments.

gip >> :

There are probably no children here, so why say the obvious? You probably haven't dealt with the issue, so you're just being superficial.

"Saw it, Shura, saw it..."

Mischek >> :

"Saw it, Shura, saw it..."

Is that for me? I'm not Shura :) What I need, I sawed. And I have an elementary tool to protect me from unpredictable drawdowns, and it works. Of course there are difficulties everywhere, not everything is that simple.

Mischek >> :

Amazing

Be surprised, but it's a truth that your balance is entirely up to you :)

BoraBo >> :

Be surprised, but it is a truth that your balance is entirely up to you :)

aback

Reason: