[What do you mean by the word grail] Grail. - page 8

alsu:

Even if a grail does exist, it is not certain that it can be found in any reasonable amount of time.

Here is an example for an analogy. Chess is known to be a game with complete information (i.e. with a deterministic move tree). It has been proven that for such games there is always a way to calculate and construct a strategy that leads to a win or a draw. However, this does not mean that anyone will ever find such a strategy - there are too many options.

What to say about the market, where complete information is probably not available.

It is not clear how a computer can lose to a man at chess. It (the computer) can calculate the situation many moves ahead.

sv.:

It is not clear how a computer can lose to a man at chess in general. It (the computer) can calculate the situation many moves ahead.

It (the computer) gets tired faster.

A supercomputer, trying out combinations, does it sequentially, while the brain uses for analysis the reference moments already allocated by subconsciousness, thus jumping over the sequence and stopping at the significant moments. in the end if to compare a supercomputer and subconsciousness, then the computer has time to search for options, subconsciousness can be out of time or bend time, there is no question of speed.

Here is a simpler/more down to earth example.

Freud:

A supercomputer, trying out combinations, does it sequentially, while the brain uses for analysis the reference moments already allocated by subconsciousness, thus jumping over the sequence and stopping at the significant moments. in the end if to compare a supercomputer and subconsciousness, then the computer has time to search options, subconsciousness can be beyond time or bend time, then there is no question of speed.

Here is a simpler/more down to earth example.

I heard that the last computer that beat a man has a database of all chess games ever played, including all the games of the man against whom he played.
In other words, it seems that in addition to computing resources, an "artificial intelligence" unit has already been introduced.

sv.:

I have heard that the last computer to beat a man has had all the chess games ever played entered into its database, including all the games of the man against whom it played.
In other words, it seems that in addition to computing resources, an "artificial intelligence" unit has already been introduced.

It's not that simple ))))

The brain digs into memory in parallel - multi-threaded, but the computer?

Forex Graal for the UBS system

evillive:

It's not that simple ))))

The brain digs into memory in parallel - multi-threaded, but the computer?

In my opinion the brain is just an antenna and the external memory is the akasha chronicles.

valenok2003:
In my view, the brain is just an antenna, and the external memory is aNash chronicles.

chronicles of what.

valenok2003:
In my opinion, the brain is just an antenna.

In the state of clinical death a person literally has nothing to remember and when he wakes up he tells where he flew, what he saw and with whom he communicated.

But what does this have to do with the grail?

Freud:

what chronicles.
If you call yourself Freud, google it.
Reason: