FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1627

Catch the tomatoes for the market maker, they won't forgive))))))))))))

And for what you called the main mm on the euro the ECB will get hit very hard, as I have more than once)))))))))))))))))))))))

stranger:

Speak for yourself.

And this is the ravings of a sick man.

That's the first vote!

And who do I speak for, you Don't be ridiculous, I always speak for myself.

As for bullshit, life will tell.

Alexey Busygin:
Aren't you scared? Because usually when I go out, everyone runs away

The glass does not show the whole picture, one fourth of it, to be exact. It shows volumes, the milestone is always sales, at the bottom there are purchases. And there won't be, that's why it is not reasonable to make a forecast by the cup.
It is not reasonable to make any statements about something you do not understand, and judging by your reasoning, you don't.

vng_nemo:
Man, it feels like you're in kindergarten, trousers on straps.

At least underline what you mean! And do you have only psychics in your family, reading minds by the written line.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

FOREX - Trends, predictions and implications 2015(continued)

vng_nemo, 2015.11.29 19:29

MarketMaker is a passive market participant, his minimum task is to meet the requirements of the regulator. It is better to read about what conditions the exchange (regulator) sets for the market maker and what he has preferences from the exchange for this. And when this becomes clear, then we can talk about the tumbler and the actions of market makers.

Ask yourself a question - who is the counterparty in the deal when the price goes in one direction. Let's say as now - the Euro falls, the crowd rushed to sell. Who would buy back from the crowd? And how long can it last? And why does the price maniacally return to the level where it started? And why sometimes it does not reach it, and sometimes breaks it? How do corrections arise and why? What is the duration of correction and what does it depend on? And how does MM avoid losses during such long impulse movements by being on the opposite side of the trade? And can MM hedge? If so, how? And what happens when an option expires? What happens when a deliverable futures expires? How is the producer hedged with the futures? How is the producer hedged with an option?

To understand this you have to imagine yourself as the opposite side and do the math. The only thing that matters in the market is the dough. Options are just a reflection of the movement of dough. And since reports are issued daily, you can count the statistics. You will not see statistics on the price chart, you will not be able to calculate accounting. There is a method for capturing statistics using geometry, but it is difficult to understand, although very simple.

You can also gather statistics yourself. I do it at RosBirch on futures. And from statistical distributions one can build models and draw conclusions. And trade scenarios.

At least answer half of your questions yourself, don't you think it's funny?

stranger:
It is unwise to make any claims about something you don't understand, and judging by your reasoning, you don't.
Or is it the other way around?

Alexey Busygin:
How about the other way round?
You can, just not the other way round, generally a sheep, you only use your head for eating)))))))))

Alexey Busygin:
At least underline what you mean! And do you have only psychics in your family, who read thoughts on the written line.

Let me explain - read about the orderbook and the depth of the cup. Find all hrenfx's and getch's posts on MQL4 forum, search it online. Read how the market works, what are darkpools, what information passes through the market and the feed.

Only those who understand the inner workings of the market can be successful.

And so - learn, learn and learn (Lenin).

Friday's pound bet (options), upside down though, but it doesn't affect the speed)

stranger:
You can, just not the other way round, you use your head for food only)))))))))
You know best what he uses it for.

Alexey Busygin:
You know what he's using it for.
Lesh, aren't you a sadomasochist?
Reason: