What is the average length of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex? - page 11

What is the average length of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex?

Stupid - no offence - question. You are not an average person, but a specific one. Maybe a day is enough for you, and maybe you will have to demonstrate your dysfunction on the forum for some time.

I usually write in such cases - forget about trading, it's not yours. I will not betray myself. Forget it...

moskitman: Thank you. It would be nice to have this link on the main page of the forum.
The thread is almost always on the home page. Sometimes crawls, but tweaks again to stay on the front page. FAQ. The first link in it, in the first post, is to the Rules.

Mathemat:
The branch is almost always on the home page. Sometimes crawls, but tweaks again to stay on the front page. FAQ. The first link in it, in the first post, is to the Rules.
Yeah I found it already, nevertheless, thanks again.
So, is any link to any third-party resource illegal? Or just resources where you can make money? But news, entertainment, you're welcome.

moskitman: So, is any link to any third-party resource illegal? Or just resources where you can make money? But news, entertainment, you're welcome to do so.
Yeah, I highlighted it. This forum shouldn't be turned into an advertising platform for those who want to make money.

LeoV:

1. a large number of variables which can and do unambiguously lead to a fit with past data, which consequently leads to a future drain.

This point is not entirely accurate. I once gave an Expert Advisor to a professor who had only two adjustable input parameters: stop loss and take profit. The strategy is dumb: entering even trades are long, odd trades are short, exit through protective stops. Later the professor started to fill a branch with images with approximations.

If we look at any multilayer neural network, it will have more variables to be fitted than most Expert Advisors. And still the result is not always fitting.

I.e. the number of input parameters does not affect the result, only their quality does.

Reshetov: I.e. the number of input parameters does not affect the result, only their quality.

It is impossible to describe in one post all nuances of all TC, especially with neural networks. There are subtleties of its own - the more neurons, the higher is the probability of fitting. So this point cannot be said to be wrong.

moskitman:

Boo-ha-ha...
P.S. Does my absence from the technical threads for quite a long period of time ring any bells? Oh, right, no one has noticed that I've suddenly become a flooder.

What do you mean nobody? :-) Your colleague has noticed... You've been under control and on your pencil for a long time... :-)

IMHO, you became a floodooder, not all of a sudden - it's a completely natural process of your becoming a professional - army, retirement, floodooder ... :-)

For some reason - I am sure that your grail is mixed up with clusters or a ring...

2starter of the branch: another flub bordering on the notion and its applicability: "average hospital temperature". One patient is cooling down in the morgue, the other has a fever of 42, but their average temperature is 36.6...

Roman.:

...Somehow - I'm sure your grail is mixed up with clusters or a ring...

No, Roma, it's neither. This "grail" is not based on forex, that's why it only works for the best, and we mustn't discuss it publicly under pain of nails, and I am ready to share it for free.

Even scarier is the fact that the essence of money turnover is the same: a deposit, a deal, time, profit. Only WITHOUT the minuses! Opened a trade to make money? OK, I'll give you money...
I myself have long returned the investment and now I'm thinking about growth. So this system gave me what forex did not - money!

MMM2?

Svinozavr:

What is the average length of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex?

Stupid - no offence - question. You are not an average person, but a specific one. Maybe a day is enough for you, and maybe you will have to demonstrate your dysfunction on the forum for some time.

I usually write in such cases - forget about trading, it's not yours. I will not betray myself. Forget it...

It's not a question, but rather a suggestion to have a chat without any unnecessary fuss and animosity on the actual (I think for everyone) topic, which in one way or another has touched or will touch in the future everyone who comes to the forum.
Reason: