[Resolved, and as usual went the flooding] Can't we love MQL5 not so much or at least not in the MQL4 forum ? - page 2

Europa:

I wouldn't go so far as to call championship news spam :-)

And who/why do you need a forum thread for ananos news if no one discusses them there? So make one branch of championship news and don't steal useful space.

There are a lot of championship participants on this forum, believe me, it's very convenient.

There are many more non-champions on this forum, and believe me, they are NOT comfortable :)))

f.t.:

(c) "Whoever wants to - seeks opportunities (to do), whoever does not want to - reasons (not to do)".

Who do you think you are? ;)

You understand one thing, whoever any of us refers to, everything here has already been "stolen" (c) decided "before" (c) for "you" (c) us. That's what I mean... and this branch, if not taken down, will be just another flub, IMHO, without any real movement on the issues raised in it.

Again... :-) The stance is unequivocal!!! :-)

Thank you for understanding!

Nail this thread with the empty bickering.

f.t.:

Thank you for understanding!

Nail this thread with the empty bickering.

:-) There wasn't really any friction at all... :-) Simply, if you were not aware of it, I am happy for me, that I have opened the veil to you to some extent :-) on your question. THINGS... :-) about your question.

Come on, you haven't told me anything, it's not the first day on the forum. Anyway the question is solved and there is no point in keeping this topic on the forum - even such threads have been trashed ;)

f.t.:
Come on, you haven't told me anything, it's not the first day on the forum. Anyway the question is solved and there is no point in keeping this topic on the forum - even such threads have been trashed ;)
You see, you just had to ask and the Administration immediately fulfilled your wish. The child does not cry - the mother does not understand. :)

khorosh:
Well, all I had to do was ask and the administration immediately compliedо your wish. The child does not cry - the mother does not understand. :)

Yuri, is your mother tongue Russian... ??? :-) Then I hope it's aboutchepya fabric. :-)

P.S. Whichever way you look at it, your theme is closer to you, the Treugs have clearly given up their positions... :-) But whichever way you look at it, all A's!!! sooner or later... :-)

Roman.:

Yuri, is your Russian native language... ??? :-) Then I hope it'san oversight. :-)

P.S. Yours is a closer subject to me, but the Treugs have definitely given up their positions... :-) But whichever way you look at it, all A's!!! sooner or later... :-)

Give me one reason to hang out there

sever31:
Give me one reason to hang out there.

And me, and me, just one!

sever31:
give me one reason to hang out there

Yeah HZ, but it looks like the 4 will be throwing down with maintenance.... upgrades and stuff, tech support, and now the DCs will all switch to 5 and that's it... here we go...

E-VO-LU-CY!!! not to be confused with MAS-TUR-BA-CY... :-)

Reason: