WACKENA unravels 2007 championship deal analysis - page 6

What I want to say in addition is that many people know about different Expert Advisors from Championships, and the most interesting thing is that the results on the Strategy Tester and the demo differ strikingly from the results of the Championship. Who has any thoughts on this subject? Maybe the organizers of the event Metakvotes explain to us, maybe there is a catch :) I must say more, that the history on the MT4 server special HEX-editors corrected like two fingers on the asphalt :))) Does it occur to anyone that all the championships is nonsense ? :)))

Mathemat:
No, no, jerrimix, please post the state of the alleged Better's advisor for the period 01 Oct - 21 Dec 2007; well, you can cover other periods as well. You are not asked to provide the source code, God forbid.

Why show the plum? Well, let's say... to be satisfied and smugly convinced that there are no miracles in the world...
Mathematician, I have a feeling you know the catch :)))

Well, since everyone is asking for the state of the cube that came into my hands, please:

kub.rar.

But once again I repeat that I can not guarantee that this is the same system that was in the championship, but that it is from the same author 99.9 :)

Mathemat:
No, no, jerrimix, please post the state of the alleged Better's advisor for the period 01 Oct - 21 Dec 2007; well, you can cover other periods as well. You are not asked to provide the source code, God forbid.

Why show the plum? Well, let's say... to be satisfied and smugly convinced that there are no miracles in the world...
And as for miracles... You shouldn't read fairy tales so much :) there's a miracle in there... Advisers are profitable imho, they cannot not eat!

Wow! Since when is it allowed to stick *.rar on a forum?!

Looked at the state. Not the right one, jerrimix, not the right one. He hasn't made many deals (he's actually made a few hundreds during the Championship), and his modifications are too much, and his behaviour doesn't correlate with his real one...

Mathemat:
Wow! Since when is it allowed to pin *.rar on a forum?!

Looked at the state. Not the right one, jerrimix, not the right one. He hasn't made many deals (he's actually made a few hundreds during the Championship), and his modifications are too much, and his behaviour doesn't correlate with his real one...
I don't pretend to be true :) I'll just be glad if it's not and envy Mr Batter :)

P.S: Mathematician, are you something of a part-time critic here on the forum? :)

jerrimix: P.S: Mathematician, are you some sort of part-time critic here on the forum? :)
No, a sceptic. Well, yes, I used to criticize furiously, in sin. Now criticism is much less: I'm tired of repeating one and the same, let people learn on their mistakes.

And my scepticism is no longer the same, I've read too many fairy tales...

Mathemat:
P.S.: Mathematician, do you do some sort of part-time criticism here on the forum? :)
No, a sceptic. Well, yes, I used to criticize furiously, sinfully. Much less criticism now: I'm tired of repeating the same things, let people learn from their own mistakes.

I'm not as sceptical as I used to be, I've read too many fairy tales...
:)))))))

jerrimix:
As long as everyone is asking for the state of the cube that's in my hands, please:

kub.rar.

But once again I repeat that I can not guarantee that this is the same system that was in the championship, but that it is from the same author 99.9 :)
What I want to say in addition is that many people know about different EAs from Championships and the most interesting thing is that the results on the tester and the demo differ strikingly from the results of the Championship. Who has any thoughts on this subject? Maybe the organizers of the event Metakvotes explain to us, maybe there is a catch :) I must say more, that the history on the MT4 server special HEX-editors corrected like two fingers on the asphalt :))) Does it occur to anyone that all the championships is nonsense ? :)))

the fact that it is not the right system is evident, well maybe the author Alexander but the fact that it is the wrong release is obvious ;-)

that someone on the server is going to backdate the quotes... I doubt it... well maybe a few pips difference is there, but i doubt it is a fix

take brokers in MT, one broker's high is the same, another broker's high is different

One has a candle at 100 - 200 pips and someone doesn't have one.

I don't know if they are fluffy or not ... If you're a pip trader, think about it :-) They all want it fast ...

testing is the issue of what kind of quotes to take where they are "right" and where they are "wrong" ...

As for the purpose of the championships, their purpose is clear and clearly stated by the organizers.

jerrimix

I've seen an allegedly my advisor for sale on the Internet, I think, on plati.ru, on this forum Reshetov posted a link to it.

I do not remember exactly. Didn't you buy it?

I didn't buy it in my time (I had no money:), but it was already removed from sale.

Well, in general, since I'm his author, then officially allow you to put his source code here - I'm interested myself :)

Reason: