A question about making money in the FOREX market - page 6

I've had the same idea for three years, I'm not going to use anything more complicated than MA.

Every broker has a different story, maybe the EA is fine and it's enough to change the conservatory.

maxandsoft:

that would be nice. How big a file will turn out just this year I updated all the equipment and accordingly I do not have any minutes for three years
13 meters in the archive for 3.5 years where to send?

splxgf:

I've had the same idea for three years now, I'm not going to use anything more complicated than MA.

Every broker has a different story, maybe the EA is fine and it is enough to change the conservatory.

I can't help here. methaquotes used to have their own server with quotes and let you download them, but when they stopped maintaining the server, the DTs got messed up. But methaquotes used to give good quotes and I analysed them and copied them to DT accounts.

maxandsoft:

I can't help you here. at one time methaquotes had its own server with quotes and let you download them, but when they stopped maintaining the server, the DTs got messed up. As for the methaquotes, they have good quotes and I have analyzed them and copied them to DT accounts.

I've been using them for analysis and then I copied them to my brokerage accounts. Don't do anything with these quotes. They are so fluffy that any ... ...can build a grail in 5 minutes.

All you have to do is use the brokerage company's quotes.

paukas:

Don't do anything on these quotes. They're so fluffy that any ... ...can build a grail in five minutes.

Everything must be done on the quotations of the native brokerage house.

Well, not really if the system is on the benchmark and it is not a scalper by 2-3 pips, then with the copier error will be small as a result but the system should be tested and stand on the same quotes of one and the same brokerage company

Hmmm...so many details coming out. I just decided to make one robot, I made calculations in Excel for EUR/USD, everything turned out fine... profitability varies from 15-50% per month depending on profit/stop-loss, and now I'm thinking..."If it's true, then it's sad... If it's so, then I'm not going to do it... If I'm going to deposit some money in real trading, then "they" are going to bite me... It turns out that: the customer is a lifelong loser, and therefore always wrong. Here, count it or not... it's all XXX.

Robot_al:
Hmmm...so many details coming out. I just decided to make one robot, I made calculations in Excel for EUR/USD, everything turned out fine... profitability varies from 15-50% per month depending on profit/stop-loss, and now I'm thinking..."If it's true, then it's sad... If it's so, then I'm not afraid to buy back... If I'm not afraid to buy real money, then I'm afraid they'll do it to me... It turns out that: the customer is a lifelong loser, and therefore always wrong. Here, count it or not... it's all XXX.

This is the right question. (If you have seen the movie "I am a robot" you will understand the humor) The purpose of the branch is achieved.

paukas:
13 metres in the archive for 3.5 years where should I send it?

I sent you in a personal e-mail Thanks a lot earlier!!!

maxandsoft:

But look, I don't know why no one has ordered a system that has become stable in the end, and I'm sure a person who has it would stop writing EAs for $50-100, but they keep writing => no stable profitable systems :-)

You are an optimist! The average order price is better than zero, or even more than $ 5-10. I see a similar picture: a homeless person standing with a banner saying: "I`m programming in MQL5/MQL4 for food!

But in fact it is a logical situation: low-value ideas cannot be expensive.

Mathemat:
Sometimes I think the lack of a normal story (the one that never changes) is a deliberate policy by the DC.

Do you think this does not happen on the real exchange? By and large brokerage companies are not obliged to provide history. The trader has to buy a subscription from Reuters or Dow.

p.s. Also, when something is given for free, it is usually of very poor quality. But if you buy a product, you are at least entitled to make your own claims about its quality.

Reason: