F - page 60

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It's very simple, you have to do 8 to 10% a day ))) Here's a spreadsheet to keep your enthusiasm up :))

It's not hard to make such calculations -- and in tables, in the form of graphs ;)

It's much harder to implement them ;)

Олег avtomat:

It's not hard to make such calculations - and in tables, in the form of graphs ;)

It is much harder to implement them ;)

The main thing is not to forget about gullies

Victor Nikolaev:
The main thing is not to forget the ravines.
Of course it is.

Олег avtomat:

And if you add gullies. For example - every 2, 3, 4 or 5 trades will be loss-making

Олег avtomat:
I'll be supporting you in a similar experiment soon. There's not much left to do and then it's on.)

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I'll be supporting you in a similar experiment soon. Just a little bit left to do and then it's on )
Ok ;)

Victor Nikolaev:
What if we add gullies. For example - every 2, 3, 4 or 5 trades will be losing

It's not hard to score this in Excel, you just have to decide with:

1. How many trades a month the robot makes.

2. Average profit per trade in % of Funds.

3. What is the stop loss level in % of the Means?

4. Percentage of losing trades from the total number

I guess we have to go with the assumption that profitable and unprofitable trades have the same volume, which depends on the amount of Means - Margin?

Victor Nikolaev:
And if gullies are added. For example - every 2, 3, 4 or 5 trades will be loss-making

A useful clarification to assess possible variations.

Let's clarify the problem. What is the value of the losses? What method of calculation do we adopt? etc.

Олег avtomat:

A useful clarification for the evaluation.

Let's clarify the problem. What is the value of the loss? What method of calculation do we adopt? etc.

You have one loss that is twice as big as the weekly profit. There is no point in counting.
Reason: