[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 267

explain what this is?"MetaQuot"

laveosa:
explain what this is?"MetaQuotes."

MetaQuotes. Our big brothers in intelligence, whose services we use in the form of mcl4 language, mcl5 and trading terminals, MT4 and MT5 + they have their own instrument history...

:).....

laveosa:
:).....

MetaQuotes. Our big brothers in intelligence, whose services we use in the form of mcl4 language, mcl5 and trading terminals, MT4 and MT5 + they have their own history of QUOTING instruments...

But anyway..... do you know how to make one indicator to show the same result on two different DTs?

laveosa:
But anyway..... maybe you know how to make one indyuk show the same result on two different DTs?

It appeals to the experts in the arts! :-)

If the indica is properly written, it shows GREATLY wherever it is...

There are experts on indics. I can answer in private...

I didn't write it to you and I didn't leak it to you... :-)

laveosa:
But anyway..... do you know how to make one indicator to show the same result on two different DTs?

If their quotes are different, then the indications will be different and this is normal!

:)))))

laveosa:
:)))))

If their cotires are different, the indications will be different and that's fine!

Thanks.... another question, if the result of testing the stories of two different brokerage companies is different and the story is the same as provided by each brokerage company, not the same, then after fixing the TS on the brokerage company which will be used to trade, everything will be OK?
Reason: