A question about making money in the FOREX market - page 8

maxandsoft:

Tried many now delving into the neuronet. Problem with filters as I take them based on standard indicators.

the current status result is here http://www.forexremote.ru/perfomance.php the site itself is not fully functional don't look at it. And the statistics page corresponds to the transactions of the system.

Using a neuronet is like hiring an exemplary executive student who can certainly make things easier, but will never surpass the teacher. If you don't have a profitable mathematical model - you won't be able to teach trading (and so on) profitably. I prefer scripts and rigid logic.

maxandsoft:
Another factor with whom I have not communicated all are beating their chests and shouting that I earn, but none of them has not followed the Statment for a year with a stable increase, maximum I have seen in 3 months and then went down the drain, although the system is optimized every 7-14 days

What a mess. Do you still use input parameters and all those hard constants, and the optimization function in your tester is the right thing for you? Then we are coming to you!!!)) Although... to come to visit with empty hands ...no.... modesty and greed will not allow.))))

Demo account competition - Alla has increased her deposit from $5,000 to $156,025.41.
And no neural networks :)
The winner of the 3rd round of the "What? Where? When? Winter 2011" on demo accounts became Alla Karbinskaya from Odessa".

chief2000:
Demo account competition - Alla has increased her deposit from $5,000 to $156,025.41.
And no neural networks :)
The winner of the 3rd round of the "What? Where? When? Winter 2011" on demo accounts Alla Karbinskaya from Odessa became the winner".

They say that the smart people make hundreds of accounts and get super profits at the end. It is also suspicious that the total is approximately equal to two to the power of five from the initial one.

yuripk:

It is said that skillful people make hundreds of accounts and at the end they make a super profit. It is also suspicious that the total is about two to the power of five from the initial one.
How many trades are there? Five? With any other number your conclusion is illogical. It's the same with five, if you think about it...

Such topics are mega popular )) and have been on the top for months ;)

maxandsoft:

Tried many now delving into the neural network. Problem with filters as I take them based on standard indicators.

It's high time to change the girls, not the furniture in the establishment. Forget TA with NS on top and start a new life with the words unsteady market.

faa1947:
It's high time you changed girls, not the furniture in the establishment. Forget TA with NS on top and start a new life with the words unsteady market.

You have already bored everyone with your unsteadiness. This is solely your problem, not ours. It makes no difference for NS and TA which series to work with, all indicators will show the same thing anyway, i.e. nothing definite.

faa1947: Forget TA with NS on top and start a new life with the words non-stationary market.

"Stationarity" is not in quotes and regressions on them, but in other market functions.

In inverted commas - because it does not have to be stationarity in the statistical sense. Rather, it is in some sort of resilience.

If avtomat comes up with his ACS describing the market using linear difurcations with constant coefficients, this model will be no less acceptable than what you keep talking about.

C-4:

...all indicators will show the same thing anyway, i.e. nothing definite.
So, all indicators have no value in principle? What do you use then?
Reason: