A quick and free library for MT4, much to the delight of neuralnetworkers - page 23

I have another question, I installed FANN library, installed EA, everything works, I want to install the same EA to another terminal on one computer, I tried to install the library to another terminal, but I have some kind of glitch, like asking "move?", but again, I mean re-install to another terminal does not want, what to do? And how do I create the ANN folder again? They will have the same name..... Stumped....

marker:

I have another question, I installed FANN library, installed EA, everything works, I want to install the same EA to another terminal on one computer, I tried to install the library to another terminal, but I have some kind of glitch, like asking "move?", but again, I mean re-install to another terminal does not want, what to do? And how do I create the ANN folder again? They will have the same name..... Stumped....

1. You don't need to install the first time: just copy "Fann2MQL.dll" to the "libraries" directory of the terminal, and "tbb.dll" to the "include" directory, and "Fann2MQL.mqh" to the directory. You can just copy them from the working copy of the terminal.

2. Regarding the folder:

Find the following line in the Expert Advisor

// Global defines
#define ANN_PATH        "C:\\ANN\\"
// EA Name

and replace it with e.g.:

// Global defines
#define ANN_PATH        "experts\\files\\FANN\\"
// EA Name

Then the files will be written to the "files\FANN" directory of the terminal, and it is different for each terminal. And nothing will get mixed up.

Good luck.

VladislavVG:

1. You don't need to install it the first time: just copy "Fann2MQL.dll" to the "libraries" directory, and "tbb.dll" to the "include" directory and "Fann2MQL.mqh" to the terminal directory. You can just copy them from the working copy of the terminal.

2. Regarding the folder:

Find the following line in the Expert Advisor

and replace it with e.g.:

Then the files will be written to the "files\FANN" directory of the terminal, and it is different for each terminal. And nothing will get mixed up.

Good luck.

Thank you, I copied everything to the correct directories, and just in case, I also added the file "tbb.dll", replaced the line "C:\\\ANN\\" with "experts\\\\files\\FANN\\" in the expert, compiled it, should I create a folder somewhere, because we created the ANN folder in the first terminal, where it actually saves everything in the first terminal. I understand that I need to create a folder FANN in the second terminal in the directory experts\\files\\ and it will save all the results there?

marker:

Thank you, I think I copied everything to the correct directory, just in case the file "tbb.dll", also threw, replaced the line "C:\\ANN\\" in expert\\\\files\\\FANN\\", compiled, should I now create any folder, because in the first terminal, we created a folder ANN, where he actually saves everything in the first terminal. I understand that I need to create a folder FANN in the second terminal in the directory experts\\files\\ and it will save all the results there?

Basically, I have everything created by myself: when saving, if there is no such directory, it is created. How (with what flags) Fann2MQL.dll is compiled I don't know - I'm too lazy to look. If the directory will not create itself - just create it manually.

Good luck.

VladislavVG:

Basically, I have everything created by myself: when saving, if there is no such directory, it is created. How (with what flags) Fann2MQL.dll is compiled I don't know - I'm too lazy to look. If the directory will not create itself - just create it manually.

Good luck.

Thank you, created a folder manually, started optimizing, looked in this folder files began to appear in it, I think I did everything right :)) Thanks again so much for explaining the lamer:)

marker:

Thank you, created a folder manually, started optimizing, looked in the folder files started to appear in it, I think I did everything right :)) Thanks again so much for explaining it to a lamer :)

You're welcome - you're welcome..... All of us are lamers in some matters and pros in others...... I have never met anyone who is a pro or a lamer in all subjects ))))))))).....

Good luck.

:)

I have another question:) Let's say I optimise an EA on my home computer, find a value, everything is fine, take this data and just paste it on another computer(wps). Will it be correct? Why do I ask, because neuron uses my "home" quotes and works by referring to the ANN folder and opening deals based on them, or am I wrong? Or should I opt for an EA on the exact computer where it will be located?

P.S. The terminals are the same, so are the DCs.

marker:

I have another question:) Let's say I optimise an EA on my home computer, find a value, everything is fine, take this data and just paste it on another computer(wps). Will it be correct? Why do I ask, because neuron uses my "home" quotes and works by referring to the ANN folder and opening deals based on them, or am I wrong? Or should I opt for an EA on the exact computer where it will be located?

P.S. The terminals are the same, so are the brokerage companies.

If you have one brokerage company, then the quotes on all your computers will be the same. Your NN (the network) will learn the quotes from brokerage companies and does not depend on the computer, so do not worry.

Good luck.

Thank you:)

Reason: