"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 21

sllawa3: I just run it in the tester on the history... and as I said above with absolutely different settings... without any optimisation or tweaking...
Not clear then, why with such great results without a real one? Only the tester?

Shit, Slava, go out with your wanking in the tester. Create a branch and test yourself there. This branch is not for you.

wise: Here's another tree. PAMM.
Yes, this PAMM is beautiful. How long will it keep going up at this rate? What are your opinions?

It's hard to tell, but his ONIX account has been churning for a year and a half now... the pips chart is a beauty at all. I think the climb rate will go down, but equity will go up.

faa1947:
This is an estimate, but not reality. If you look at the chart, it shows a wad that changes colour on reversals. Let's do the TS: when the colour changes, we enter and exit, we do not consider the reversal. We can see that at reversal to short on the 5-th section the wand is ideal: the reversal has practically coincided with the ZZ signal. On the reversal, there is quite a significant dip. Let's count: the reversal on the "0" candle. But we can know about the reversal on the -1 candle, or to be more precise, on Close[-1], i.e. we are on the -2 candle, i.e. we enter at Close[-2] at approximately 1.4120 instead of 1.5141. The same reasoning for closing the position: exit at about 1.3100 instead of 1.1869. The profit is 1020 pips, which is three times less than the theoretical one, but it is still a lot: about 1000% for one lot. Increasing the number of open lots, reinvesting the profit will increase your profit. You don't need to look at PAMM accounts. I think the calculation above is much more accurate than fairy tales and fantasies.

I agree. The theory is excellent. But how do you turn that theory into real practice?

LeoV:
It's not clear then, why with such great results without a real one? Only a tester?
Why all of a sudden only the tester is hanging on the real... The thing is that it's not just one but a whole bunch of different ones...

sllawa3: hangs on the real one...

И...?

LeoV:

И...?
what and ? i told you above what the drawbacks are... ( the main one is the long wait for a trade ) in august for 2 weeks there was nothing at all... (I had no activity at all ... If I got a few stops and the spread was over 20 or more they would not let me trade ... I had no relation to them ...

sllawa3:

Here's a test for August where each trade was fully in cash at the time of opening..:

A total of 45 trades

Where's the time?

sever29:
where is the time?
At Alpari it's long... at other brokerage houses it's better... but compared to other EAs hanging side by side less trades and much better at hennes but there's a problem ( trawl is often not triggered due to requotes and I have to close manually after a few tries... with swearing and cursing)
Reason: