[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 648

Thanks by the way. Useful stuff.

vladds:

i still think it's a great idea to trade with this kind of system, but i don't have it! i'm not interested in the drawdown. of course it's interesting just because it holds up! but it does not fit my logic withdrawal from drawdown and drawdown is bad! i personally look at it and understand that it needs a lot of money to work! i want a less greedy owl! so i gave up on ilan! i already have ilan working with bolinger bands! i am crazy about it! now go on! thats a completely different view of trading!

Thanks. I came up with it myself, although the idea is far from new.

The idea is the following: to close a series of positions with profit, the system needs up and down price movement (up to take profit at buy and sell). On the history it is not uncommon for the movement up to 10 times without a pullback, on these movements the large drawdown is accumulated and the lot is wound up.

If we run a system that needs to move up and down at the same time, this system will collect profits. But there is a problem: one system goes into profit with arithmetic progression, while the other goes into drawdown with geometric progression.

The right filter can help. But in the limit it's a sinking system, just like all the ones discussed here )

alexeymosc:

Thanks. I came up with it myself, although the idea is far from new.

The idea is the following: to close a series of positions with profit, the system needs up and down price movement (up to take profit at buy and sell). On the history it is not uncommon for the movement up to 10 times without a pullback, on these movements the large drawdown is accumulated and the lot is wound up.

If we run a system that needs to move up and down at the same time, this system will collect profits. But there is a problem: one system goes into profit with arithmetic progression, while the other goes into drawdown with geometric progression.

The right filter can help. But in the end it's a losing system, just like all other systems discussed here)

By the way! my last idea is also a sinking one? give me a segment where it's losing! i'll do the math! i'll show you the parameters (Mach 13) (levels 3 -3) on the m5 chart

THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE! THROW ME SOME CHARTS WHERE IT WILL DRAIN!

And you can get in on the ball with 1 lot in a trend - and raise your deposit 500 times in 2 weeks)))

jelizavettka:

And you can get in on the ball with 1 lot in a trend - and raise your deposit 500 times in 2 weeks)))

You're our sunshine! It's not always the balloon at hand! And here I'm just demanding to be hit!

jelizavettka:

Well worth it! :)

vladds:

By the way, my last idea is also a loser? Give me a segment where it'll lose! I'll do the calculation! I'll show you! Parameters (Mach 13) (levels 3 -3) m5 chart

THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE! I DON'T WANT YOU TO THROW ME SOME CHARTS WHERE IT WILL LOSE!

So on the history you can adjust the parameters on any segment, and it won't sell. If you use history, you should at least check it that way:

Prooptimise on one segment, and then run with these parameters on another one, where no optimisation has been done. And it still will not give a 100% guarantee on the real.

khorosh:

You can adjust the parameters in any area on the history and it will not go down. If we use history, we should at least check this way:

Optimize it at one site, and then use these parameters to run it at another one, where no optimization has been performed. And still it will not give you a 100% guarantee in real trading.

I can't see it! The rest of the words are empty!

vladds:

a specific place! I don't see it! The rest of the words are empty!
From 2000 to today is the place, the result in the studio.

khorosh:
From 2000 to today, this is the place to be.

i'll finish counting when i'm old! :) I argue that it's time to code!
Reason: